Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Be A Lazy Focus Farming Mag On Draco?

16Bitman

Question

I've recently read something about a setup with allows Mag to kill tons of enemeis with crush on Draco.

I have no idea where you have to position yourself and which team mates you should bring with you.

Would be really cool if you could help me out, I'd like to farm my daily focus cap without spending hours on triton.

12 answers to this question

On Draco, stand under the vents on the middle of the map near C cap, that should cover the majority if not the entire map. The frames you want to take with you are players that don't mind being a bit passive, because it is boring as hell to stand there and see everything being crushed before the first bullet leaves their chambers. ;)

On Draco, stand under the vents on the middle of the map near C cap, that should cover the majority if not the entire map. The frames you want to take with you are players that don't mind being a bit passive, because it is boring as hell to stand there and see everything being crushed before the first bullet leaves their chambers. ;)

Thanks man

IwigvDT.jpg

6 rounds with 3 points capped each time, also affinity booster and greater lens.

...... wouldnt a 250% range 220+% power strength mag work better you know on a corpus map? im sorry but crush doesnt scale nearly as well nor deal as much base damage as shield polarize are you sure your not simply trying to convince yourself mag is something she isnt?