Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's Ultimate Is How I Imagine The Radial Javelin Of The Latest Exca Rework

Vasault

IcIt would actually make more sense. A skill that mimics impaling the enemy on energy swords.

DE should have just got rid of it though and gave Excal 2 new abilities

radial javelin is not even useful now, damage is so low that better not waste energy on it, and even the augment helps that much

RJ i never use that crap. You have a fully fluent fight using EB, slash dash, RB, then you dare hit a got damn wall when you press 3. That power should :

A. get rework to fellow the fluedity of the rest of his set or

B. rejoin super jump in the dumpster and get a new power that fit him. (Buff, fast AoE attack, Trowing baby kubrow in the face face the enemies)

lol @ people saying RJ is trash now. 8000+kills in 4 rounds with a good build+Trin is trash? Capping focus in 3 rounds, ~10m with a lesser lens is trash? I mean yeah the target cap sucks but the buff to casting speed almost made up for it right off the bat. Now that Greedy Mag is dead I don't really mind the los restrictions, most Trinity players have a hard time keeping a good Excal fed as is, without LoS/target cap it would almost impossible.

Edited by Racter0325

My issue with Radial Javelin is sometimes it seems like it doesn't hit enemies or misses sometimes and doesn't do enough damage for its cost. I'd say make the impaled blades explode after a short time if it doesn't outright kill them, which will cause knockdown and additional damage. Or make the ability just cause an AoE shockwave that knocks enemies down and gives excal a melee buff for x amount of seconds afterwards.

lol @ people saying RJ is trash now. 8000+kills in 4 rounds with a good build+Trin is trash? Capping focus in 3 rounds, ~10m with a lesser lens is trash? I mean yeah the target cap sucks but the buff to casting speed almost made up for it right off the bat. Now that Greedy Mag is dead I don't really mind the los restrictions, most Trinity players have a hard time keeping a good Excal fed as is, without LoS/target cap it would almost impossible.

What, on level 20-40's with a EV Trinity babysitting you? Wow, so amazing. What a prize of a skill.

You did this ONLY using RJ??? I some how double that

Compared to Exalted Blade, Radial Blind and Slash Dash. RJ is trash, being a farming tool does not make it an actual viable skill in actual gameplay.

Except it does, because it's a grinding game.

It's only a grinding game if you want it it to be a grinding game.

Radial Javelin is bad, the amoutn of fodder enemies it can kill at once is relevant as his other skills accomplishes that which being able to kill heavier units.

It's only a grinding game if you want it it to be a grinding game.

Radial Javelin is bad, the amoutn of fodder enemies it can kill at once is relevant as his other skills accomplishes that which being able to kill heavier units.

To be honest, casuals have no say in what is viable or not, as they are not the ones, who can/will use/exploit these tools to the maximum. And Warframe IS a grinding game. It's a diablo clone game.

The amount is indeed "relevant", because his "other skills" come nowhere close to killspeed of RJ used in a properly build squad.