Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed!could Not Connect To Server!

drunkpunk222

no other way but to wait is there? it's not like we can magically solve this. and i feel your sadness

the sad part is my friend is playing... i dont know why my ip now its blocked or something U_U i hope we can get a fix today :C

Tryed to relogin inside the game, and after like 5-10 minutes of waiting got that ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT. Restarted game, and now launcher stuck on "Checking for updates..." Sometimes launcher shows up ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT. Verified game cache via Steam, and still "Checking for updates..."

Portugal - MEO/PT

Can't connect to forums or login to the game. Goes through launcher fine.

But i'm posting here now using UltraSurf. Can browse normally through the forums but doesn't go through Launcher.

I dont know if you guys have the option but if you want to ping from my location or if I can somehow give you access (through private channels obviously) to assist in figuring out the solution Ill gladly help wherever I can

Buddy of mine can't access the website nor forums. We were in a mission (this is roughly 30 mins ago), he was hosting it, we finished it and it basically went into deathmode. We were dropping out of the airship, he died, I kept dropping infinitely. He shut down his game since it wouldn't do anything, I left mine on XD.

When he tried to restart the game, it wouldn't connect. He tried restarting the router, modem, computer, everything possible... Still couldn't connect. Has the same issue as the OP, but can't connect to warframe website nor forum.

Anyway, after he shut down his game, I got back into the lobby. Tried another 2 missions, no problems. Tried logging out then back in, no problems. Tried shutting down the game / restart it, no problems for logging in.

I have a friend in New Hampshire who is trying to connect to check for updates/download them and he is being told "content servers unavailable". Not sure if this is remotely related, but it's in the same vein and didn't want to clutter with new topics.

My friend just connected through my account and the account still functions fine. I still however cannot access my own account from my computer and it won't connect to the server in the login screen to display my accounts warframe during login.

It seems that the problem is on your side.
Packets reach all hosts, including your providers.
This should help you.

There is Trace from Ukrain and Russia

Ukrain

14   144 ms   140 ms   144 ms  ae0-30g.cr1.tor2.ca.nlayer.net [69.31.143.25]
15   139 ms   139 ms   139 ms  as40788.xe-0-0-3.cr1.tor2.ca.nlayer.net [69.31.143.130]
16   162 ms   155 ms   159 ms  64.140.112.85
17   161 ms   158 ms   160 ms  64.140.112.138
18     *        *        *
19     *        *        *

Russia
15   238 ms   288 ms   209 ms  ae0-30g.cr1.tor2.ca.nlayer.net [69.31.143.25] 
16   318 ms   248 ms   220 ms  as40788.xe-0-0-3.cr1.tor2.ca.nlayer.net [69.31.143.130] 
17   239 ms   339 ms   239 ms  core1-london1-ge1-1801.net.start.ca [64.140.112.85] 
18   309 ms   259 ms   247 ms  64.140.112.134
19     *        *        *
20     *        *        *

It seems that the problem is on your side.

Packets reach all hosts, including your providers.

Sadly just means that the devices beyond that point are firewalling ICMP; my tracert does the same thing and I can log in to the game just fine from remote.