Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons Do You Wanna See In The Game?

DzeraDragonbane

What about some energy weapons? Like Laser wrist blades (protoss style), or a spear made entirely of energy.

What i really want is weapons that have multiple forms (Think of RWBY) where the weapon has a melee form and a gun form

for some reason when you said laser wrist blades...... I immediately thought of omni blades and not the one used by protoss' 

We need a warframe with a shoulder cannon / predator style

Modulable energy weapon, basically an energy melee weapon that change its form and can be thrown : Dagger for stealth kill, Impaling spear when thrown, dual sword for swift combo and two handed sword for charge attack.

When not used it look like some kind of energy wrapped around your arms^

what i would like:

- the ability to dual wield a Pistol with a Melee weapon (would probably never happen, but combos that use a sword and gun at the same time would be insanely god IMO).

- unique Melee for Akjagaras, Tiberon and other Bladed guns (could replace quick melee). also, more Bladed/ Bayonet guns.

- Balisongs [butterfly Knife]; preferably dual wielded, would offer extremely rapid close range puncture attacks.

- Throwable Javelin melee ( could work like Glaive, used for melee and can be thrown.)

- more Gunblades, ideally totally new designs.

- Duel Wield primary of some sort, ideally akimbo Tigris.

- sawn off Tigris secondary.

- a Minigun primary, or at least a regular MG with Minigun-like features such as rotating barrels etc.

don't get me wrong, I love the diversity we have now, but there's always room for more firepower in my book, and if even one of these ideas ever happens, I'll hype myself to death.

I want slash bades single dagger, preferably, single version of fang prime, bcause im so love their design, or smth new, but with kinda same twist, with classic form of blade, or slightly curved one, like fang prime's blade. not shiiv, that looks like tiny hatchet, or otehr strange designs, not billhook, not reversed blade, but actual slash based battle knife.

Also, i want slash based dual daggers/knives. Why? Because there are just 3 dual daggers totally, and all of em are puncture based. So, high damage, high speed/crit ones will not enhance powercreep in melee field :D

Better Flack Cannons, Rail gun like Opticore but fires a spike that impales enemys and explodes when it hits a wall hehe, a Pistol that shoots razer wire like how the syndicate mod works for Vaubans testla thing set up 2 pts and slashes anything that moves thru it and more Gun Blades!!!!! love that thing!