Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You Are Not Afraid To Admit You Do.

tripletriple

I have been playing since beta and don't have a maxed Redirection, my Vitality is only rank 3.

I also don't understand how to make my guns useful because no matter how many times I read about it and how much I get it explained to me I can't for the life of me figure out what damage type is good against what enemy beyond slash/infested impact/corpus piercing/grineer.

So I build Roar Rhino and other support frames and do things that make it so I don't need to kill stuff.

Atlas' 1 though, I take that on softies and kill things. Atlas makes me feel less inadequate.

I play my Nekros with silhouette shadows (currently 12-14 if I take off/equip intensify) and try to kill nullifiers and heavy units to fulfill my goal of letting darkness reign free on the battlefield.

(I'll also try to suffer radiation sometimes if I have my shadows out without the augment so they attack  my allies...)

I also play my Valkyr with heavy weapons (Penta, Mios, Lex, might swap to Angstrum at some point) as my explosives expert until I have legitimate need for Hysteria (cause I'm not a scrublord who plays for only god mode with a 1.79 energy drain)