Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You Are Not Afraid To Admit You Do.

tripletriple

I purposely get hit by radiation to kill my team mates

Someone's I tell people that i have a full squad and don't wanna dog them. But really, i just cant be bothered doing the mission. 

I like to run into walls and say that I'm glitched

I rush almost everything I build

I'm addicted to trading for platinum

When team mates die, I tee-bag them until the last second. Then revive them

When someone uses Sound Quake on banshee. I go stand at the back. And kinky S#&$ starts happening ;)

I rush warframe BPs, buy forma when I really want to forma something but don't want to wait for it to finish crafting, and actually use utility mods on weapons.

I also use Nezha for sortie missions.

high five bro \o

When im in the void. I purposely get hit by radiation from the lasers & try to kill first person n my view in the time limit. Ill revive thou :)

If you are blood-thirsty you could try pvp, when others can defend theirselves it is much more fun :)

I am not afraid to admit that unlike those above, I try to read the team and fit my play style in with them. I always help and am happy to fill my role as needed with out trying to deliberatly annoy people. 

Perhaps I am alone in this play style but it makes me happy so i shall continue :)

The ones that are self righteous are always the most fun to annoy. Speaking of which, I like to leave nova portals going off the map.

When I'm playing Loki, I sit there and wait till you are almost out of my view. Then at the last second I switch with you. 

Why? Because everyone is Loki's transportation. I'm not afraid to admit it.

and this is why i hate lokis :D 

and then limbo them out of reality or valkyr rip line them back :P

though id say thing i do is forget to heal people with equinox.....

I am not afraid to admit that when I play Loki, I actually forget about Switch Teleport, and exclusively use Invis and Disarm.

Also, I like to color my Prisma Dual Cleavers entirely black and pretend I'm waving around giant physical censor bars to cover up all the gore I'm causing, because they're basically rectangles on sticks.