Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

36 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Ohh thanks CaliburxZero :D i'm so glad you appreciate my work! I haven't posted anything about excalibur, i believe in the surprise effect :D

ah okay.  I was just lazy and didn't comb through the pages so i had thought perhaps u did.  And no problem, keep up the good work :D

15 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Ohh looks cool in white orange and teal turquoise ^^ 

I like the second one the most, it seems to fit her Prime status, but I'm still experimenting with the first one.

Also, did you mean to put an angry face on the skin?

eFtV7Nm.jpg?1

24 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I like the second one the most, it seems to fit her Prime status, but I'm still experimenting with the first one.

Also, did you mean to put an angry face on the skin?

eFtV7Nm.jpg?1

Mag Prime, Warframe swimsuit model 2016.

Get the calendar next Prime Access.

Just now, Silvannas said:

I hope you can make a mesa skin 1 day. I will definitely buy it.
P/S: Thanks to you, I'm broke now :'(

You are welcome :D

We'll see in the future, i don't have a blacklist but i have a very dark grey list on which Mesa is in for sure ^^

53 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

This light blue and pink looks very cool :D thanks for buying it!

Frost huh? :> Maaaaybe.... But probably not soon!

Wow, no one is doing Ash. Probably because his non-Prime variant is so dull and the Prime variant already looks really good. Still makes me sad though.... EMS :/

1 minute ago, Popstupid said:

Wow, no one is doing Ash. Probably because his non-Prime variant is so dull and the Prime variant already looks really good. Still makes me sad though.... EMS :/

That's a very good reason ^^  Except for the dull base model, that's never been a problem for me...

22 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

That's a very good reason ^^  Except for the dull base model, that's never been a problem for me...

22 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

bro what happen  you said u would show us excalibur skin today ;-;

Today? XD Never said that, i said it might be ready in about a week... but it will take a little more time cause making a really good color scheme that you can use to make your models really cool is a hard process. I'm close though ^^ But it's probably going to be next week at this point.

8 hours ago, Popstupid said:

Just wondering but are you ever going to do an Ash skin?

It's hard to tell because every skin takes at least a month but more or less the answer is yes for every warframe, i just don't know when and obviously i need to prioritize the ones that i think need a new skin the most. Ash Prime is one of the best looking ones so far, recently even AGGP asked for Loki but Loki prime is probably the best looking one with Saryn Prime... it will be like saying that you can have the coolest models in the game for free (and some dedication) or you can pay to have my skin (that's going to look a mess with the prime parts on if DE doesn't fix it), you can already imagine how it's going to end. So i prefer to choose some underdogs, bring them back with a strong alternative look like Zephyr and Excalibur XD Oh Excalibur... his normal model is really cute and adorable compared to what i did to him XD

6 hours ago, Blaqsailens said:

At this point, waiting for your new skins feels like waiting for DE to release the major updates (U17, U18, U19, etc.) lol Can't wait to see what you've come up with this time!

Haha thanks, that's a cool compliment!

Question: Would you like to see a new syandana next? I have this design i came up with that if i can translate it correctly in 3d it's probably going to be one of the best looking syandana in the game (in my head and on paper it looks like it at least XD we'll see). Another Mid-Long narrow ones like Setka.

that's going to look a mess with the prime parts on if DE doesn't fix it.

Have you considered making just the alt helmets?

Would you like to see a new syandana next? I have this design i came up with that if i can translate it correctly in 3d it's probably going to be one of the best looking syandana in the game (in my head and on paper it looks like it at least XD we'll see). Another Mid-Long narrow ones like Setka.

Sure, gimme! xD

30 minutes ago, Rurabomber said:

Have you considered making just the alt helmets?

Sure, gimme! xD

Considered, discarded. Helmets are ok but it's very restrictive to make a really cool one if you have to be forced to fit a very specific design. In some cases you can do a lot (like Excalibur or Ash) but in others the overall look it's a problem... how many people like Zephyr alt helmets? How about Ivara or Atlas? I prefer to use my time to work on a new overall look ^^

Archived