Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

44 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

Can we has Ivara in the lineup soon? She's in some serious need for skins with that stupid gray area not really coloring at all. D:

Uhm no, i prefer making the skins when i have a really good idea for them so i don't want to plan too far ahead so far i can tell you that the next one is Nyx cause i really want to make a skin for her and i'm working on Ash but there's nothing confirmed after those ^^ we'll see!

On 8/6/2016 at 2:34 AM, HitsuSan said:

There's a piece left, you can see it in the 3d model (i've made a correction yesterday ^^)

I hope you console guys will show Hagoromo some love :D Yes it's pbr, of course!

So excited to get my hands on Hagoromo! Did they talk to you about hopefully making any of your other works appear on consoles? Cause Nova Visage and Mag Alata are skins I'd absolutely love to have. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)ChrismoJames said:

So excited to get my hands on Hagoromo! Did they talk to you about hopefully making any of your other works appear on consoles? Cause Nova Visage and Mag Alata are skins I'd absolutely love to have. 

It will be difficult but doable :) It's not been discussed yet so who knows! First we have to see how much do you guys like Hagoromo on console :D

8 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Was reading the topic, by curiosity : What do you think about Ember exactly ? You mentioned it but i didn't get it.

Is it just about personnal taste, or a more complicated, technical problem ?

I love Ember, i just don't like her model that much and i never play with that warframe for this reason (i never play warframes that i don't visually like even if they're fun to play, like most people didn't play Zephyr before Hagoromo). I could make a skin for her but that wouldn't change the model and proportions so i will still end up not liking it that much anyway. What i'd like to do is a premium skin for her, with a custom model and everything but DE is not allowing it so there won't be any Ember skins in the near future or at all if nothing changes. Hydroid has the same problem btw.

54 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I love Ember, i just don't like her model that much and i never play with that warframe for this reason (i never play warframes that i don't visually like even if they're fun to play, like most people didn't play Zephyr before Hagoromo). I could make a skin for her but that wouldn't change the model and proportions so i will still end up not liking it that much anyway. What i'd like to do is a premium skin for her, with a custom model and everything but DE is not allowing it so there won't be any Ember skins in the near future or at all if nothing changes. Hydroid has the same problem btw.

Mmmh okay i see. Interesting, ty for the answer.

Too bad : Ironically, she s one of the poorest frame in terms of cosmetic. There are just her vanilla skin, the prime, and the immortal one. I m really hoping for a good premium skin for her.

28 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Mmmh okay i see. Interesting, ty for the answer.

Too bad : Ironically, she s one of the poorest frame in terms of cosmetic. There are just her vanilla skin, the prime, and the immortal one. I m really hoping for a good premium skin for her.

That's why i want to make one ^^

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Ok, so besides Ember, Hydroid, and Chroma (kinda) are there any other frames that you feel this way about? Just so we don't get our hopes up. Thanks again for Hagoromo, it's nice not to be the only zephyr player now. 

Love Officium by the way. I hope to wear it with Grineer based skins. Make them both mad. XD

2 minutes ago, Espelonia said:

Ok, so besides Ember, Hydroid, and Chroma kinda are there any other frames that you feel this way about? Thanks again for Hagoromo, it's nice not to be the only zephyr player now. 

Love Officium by the way. I hope to wear it with Grineer based skins. Make them both mad. XD

Mesa is kinda the same, too many small parts. This doesn't mean i won't make a skin for them in the future but they definitely get a push back.

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

That's why i want to make one ^^

I understand. So just to be sure if i got this right, you can't work on a premium model, can you ? I'm not talking about making one of course, but creating a skin on an already existing "deluxe" model. You just have access for now to the vanilla models.

Just now, Stonehenge said:

I understand. So just to be sure if i got this right, you can't work on a premium model, can you ? I'm not talking about making one of course, but creating a skin on an already existing "deluxe" model. You just have access for now to the vanilla models.

You're right, no access to premium base models.

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Mesa is kinda the same, too many small parts. This doesn't mean i won't make a skin for them in the future but they definitely get a push back.

Ok that's good to know. Thanks. (To be honest I understand most of those and Mesa I've managed to turn into a pirate but that's it.) I hope eventually you'll make great skins for them though sometime in the future. I'll look forward to it even if chances are low. Hope to see more interesting styles in the future. :)

1 minute ago, Stonehenge said:

And...and..well..hem. Valkyr ? Our beloved kitty/SM-mistress/Odin's daughter ? Is she on the todo list, or not exactly ?

(Funny, i feel like i'm asking George Martin to write his next book about the Greyjoy just because i'm a fan.)

In line, after Ash i'll probably make some more female warframe, one of them is Nyx and the others i don't know :) 

On 07/08/2016 at 8:39 AM, Cortanis said:

Can we has Ivara in the lineup soon? She's in some serious need for skins with that stupid gray area not really coloring at all. D:

Well, in my opinion she's great as she is. Don't really mind the grey part, it's a good counterpoint to the general bright color theme.

43 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Working on the Ash skin, not sure it can be finished before the next tennogen wave... still working on the concept and so far it looks more intricate than any other skin i've made.

Ohoh dude, take aaall the time you need. Tell me if you need anything, sandwiches, exotic slaves, massages.

41 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Ahah. I will check the stock, see if i have one of those.

Good let me know XD

24 minutes ago, -PP-Sonicz said:

i think you are one of my favourite tennogen creator now.. the skins are just fantastic! wish i can get back on steam so i could get the frost emperor! :D 

Ohh thank you :D Why can't you go back on steam though?

Anyway Emperor has to be selected first XD

Archived