Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Mine doesn't quite look like what I submitted either. At least they included your alt helmet. They left out Faven's Excalibur Graxx helmet altogether!

His skin comes with both helmets, the Reskin Default and the New Model one. For some reason though, they made the reskin appear as default and the newly modeled one doesnt appear anywhere on the market or anything. It just silently sneaks into your inventory.

1 hour ago, Omni_Omega said:

His skin comes with both helmets, the Reskin Default and the New Model one. For some reason though, they made the reskin appear as default and the newly modeled one doesnt appear anywhere on the market or anything. It just silently sneaks into your inventory.

Yep, both of graxx helmets are included with the skin, the deluxe one appears like "Graxx Helmet" while the reskin for the vanilla one, shown in market, is called. "Excalibur Graxx Helmet"

Apex looks perfect (imo) and Caduto seems to be missing reflections in some areas (as seen on Vlada's pic)

I'd post  screenshots but I'm currently on my way to training 

1 hour ago, AntoineFlemming said:

The "metal" parts just don't look metal.

Uhm it's the metal too dark? Cause if everything else looks good you've probably made a mistake in there ^^ 

1 minute ago, Senketsu_ said:

Just got it! Looks so sexy!

5o46Q86.jpg

You do!

let me share my firs screenshot XD i've been playing this game in the relays: "Guess the cosplay"

DA856297575E2BE6ACC08A4E446D4D72C277445E

6 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

still really on the fence about getting the caduto, as I mentioned before on the steam discussions, the uncolorable grey bugs me and clashes with my color schemes, but gosh darn it that body and detailing is so sexy *cries over my turmoil*

:> It's your loss... have you tried your colors with the skin preview ingame?

7 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Sure whenever you want :)

alright took 2 real real quick screen shots so sorry for lack of dispaly and the hud being on but just using what I have now color and attachment wise

Warframe0381_zpsndazukpq.jpg?t=147260000

my default knight I do my best to conceal the boring model and undetailed model/paterns of default excal, I love his theme and kit hate how he looks (except the alt helm I use)

Warframe0382_zpstvxqy2jh.jpg?t=147260005

if I had the skin I'd play around a bit with colors of attachments and sigil placement but I'd still pretty much stick to my red and purple combo of colors, oh I'd also still use the Mordred helmet, looks way too much like a knight visor for me to give it up <3

Oh damn, i forgot. Don't judge the colors now... DE released it bugged with no material map so all the colors don't look like they're supposed to look. I hope they'll fix it asap cause it's a mess, you can't paint the shoulders and the painted parts with a good color at the moment : \ And the black rubbery parts look either dead black or way too white... I'm really sorry guys :(

20 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh damn, i forgot. Don't judge the colors now... DE released it bugged with no material map so all the colors don't look like they're supposed to look. I hope they'll fix it asap cause it's a mess, you can't paint the shoulders and the painted parts with a good color at the moment : \ And the black rubbery parts look either dead black or way too white... I'm really sorry guys :(

fair enough, so I'm guessing the shade of the grey would be different or something when its fixed?

7 hours ago, Melos-mevim said:

fair enough, so I'm guessing the shade of the grey would be different or something when its fixed?

Totally, right now all you see is a flat color over everything except the metallic parts... it doesn't have any material property, it doesn't reflect any light or color and it looks way brighter than it should because of that : \ 

7 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

D'va?

Lol yeah, i even had a pink rhino player with me yesterday XD it was a combo cosplay...

3 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

On DEV look with no pbr is the same in the game

ZvtWwr8.jpg

This is giving me a huge headache... especially cause all the work that goes behind making this skins and cause i can't do anything about it except warning them about the problem and wait for who knows when.

>________>

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

This is giving me a huge headache... especially cause all the work that goes behind making this skins and cause i can't do anything about it except warning them about the problem and wait for who knows when.

>________>

so what you planning to do if DE dont fix that soon? I know that you have PBR on steam workshop and its not fair what DE do for your beautiful excal skin....

Archived