Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

6 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I've made it proportionate to work well on full range but there's going to be some clipping problems on some warframe i suspect. So the answer is almost every warframe :D

I meant more in a themed way, but yeah, I personally think Mag or perhaps Limbo. 

Uhm i really don't know, it should look pretty cool with every warframe. Maybe the ones with broad shoulders will benefit more for it. It's pretty flexible as of colors but i never know what you guys can achieve too, i've seen so many cool combinations by now XD 

8 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

What if my next skin would be something more in my personal style? Would you guys like it if i'll make it super weird and alien looking? XD

If it's nyx, I hope you make a crazy helm cause the prime helm is something special. 

19 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

What if my next skin would be something more in my personal style? Would you guys like it if i'll make it super weird and alien looking? XD

Do it.

I already assumed this WAS your true personal style. If you've made it this far off of that, I think anything is worth a shot :P

27 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

If it's nyx, I hope you make a crazy helm cause the prime helm is something special. 

Definitely!

15 minutes ago, Omni_Omega said:

I already assumed this WAS your true personal style. If you've made it this far off of that, I think anything is worth a shot :P

Kinda every artist has his own way of doing that translates into something you can recognize but i'm deliberately avoiding to do the kind of craziness that i'm used to, if you've noticed i'm always changing the design type on my works. The main reason is cause it's way too weird and rarely i would be able to translate it into a premade model, i would need a proper process but i think it's doable for Nyx ;) 

Brace yourselves for something that most people would say... WTF. XD it's going to be fun...

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

That's super vague. But if it's unique and interesting, with lots of detail and cool materials, I'm sure we'll love it. Just make sure it can get in! Remember what they said about Visage, that they'd not do that again. I'm glad it got in (I own it), but I don't think it would get in now.

I don't get it, it's like my other works weren't up to that standard ^^"

You're wrong though, right now i'm ready to bet that a hundred Visage would get in XD

Anyway it's funny how lots of different people heard lots of different things from a very specific statement from Kary and it keeps brought up to me every now and then in a totally wrong and twisted version that has never been true haha ^^ Who put out that rumor?

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

I don't get it, it's like my other works weren't up to that standard ^^"

You're wrong though, right now i'm ready to bet that a hundred Visage would get in XD

Anyway it's funny how lots of different people heard lots of different things from a very specific statement from Kary and it keeps brought up to me every now and then in a totally wrong and twisted version that has never been true haha ^^ Who put out that rumor?

You know, I really don't know. I heard that visage was "not warframe themed enough" and that they weren't going to let skins like that in again, but maybe I'm completely wrong and that's a misunderstanding. Sorry, I'm not really willing to watch every single devstream/primetime/panel, so I can only go by what I hear from others.

Basically, what I was saying was that we trust your vision and will certainly like a "hitsu special." I'm anxious to see what it will look like!

2 minutes ago, Azrael said:

You know, I really don't know. I heard that visage was "not warframe themed enough" and that they weren't going to let skins like that in again, but maybe I'm completely wrong and that's a misunderstanding. Sorry, I'm not really willing to watch every single devstream/primetime/panel, so I can only go by what I hear from others.

Basically, what I was saying was that we trust your vision and will certainly like a "hitsu special." I'm anxious to see what it will look like!

the actual statement was that the straps werent Sifi enough, and that was all.

18 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

the actual statement was that the straps werent Sifi enough, and that was all.

Hmm. That's not a lot of information! It sounds like those rumors were just people reading too much into one tiny statement. So, business as usual, I guess.  :)

1 minute ago, Azrael said:

Hmm. That's not a lot of information! It sounds like those rumors were just people reading too much into one tiny statement. So, business as usual, I guess.  :)

go watch the devstream that they showed Visage on. Thats literally what they said.

Haha yeah, i told you, it's a rumor that i keep seeing over and over literally with every skin i publish ^^ I guess it's a thing somebody is using as a leverage to hate on my stuff (yeah it happens, not sure why people takes it so seriously though) except... it's very false XD the devstream is still there for everybody to see. 

Oh well, like JS recently stated (i love this quote): "why let what i've actually said get in the way of your interpretation of what i've said" XD.

Anyway fear not, you're only going to see improvements on the quality even if the design is always different or totally wtf ;) 

God I wish your frost skin got in this last round. really there isnt alot to be excited for save for your syndana and Favens. That and the Oberon helmet. But really, you two are like the premier Skin designers. You two are akin to famous fashion designers. Your work is always top quality, and people always cant wait to see what you make next. I know that Im excited for your next skin!! 

Thanks Senketsu_ :) I appreciate it, i'm sure Fav will be glad to hear this too!

Don't worry about Emperor though, i'll finish to design Nyx and before starting to work on this skin i'll take some time and make sure that my frost skin will be in the next tennogen release ;)

Archived