The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

12 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Sounds kinky.

Did you notice how a lot of things look or sound kinky in the community these days ? I mean, if i understood it well, PAX Australia conference got super kinky when they talked about tentacles party with infested frame and Hydroid. What's...happening Warframe people ? :D

My personnal theory is the War Within hype gets so intense lots of people start overheating. Too much desire.

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

Did you notice how a lot of things look or sound kinky in the community these days ? I mean, if i understood it well, PAX Australia conference got super kinky when they talked about tentacles party with infested frame and Hydroid. What's...happening Warframe people ? :D

My personnal theory is the War Within hype gets so intense lots of people start overheating. Too much desire.

Probably partially triggered by Rebecca's awesome halloween outfit :p

(Which one am I talking about though huh?)

So sorry about that ^^ I hope it turns out to be good.

Anyway i can't show you anything new yet since the nyx skin is half sculpted, the ash bai hu new helmet is still unconfirmed so i haven't finished it (most likely DE will be free to give it a look next week since the war within is almost ready ^^).

The only thing i have is the updated artstation page with the updated Frost Emperor screenshots and 3D model so you can have a look of the near warframe tennogen future and know it's good ;) unfortunately that's all i can do this week!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N44DP

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

So sorry about that ^^ I hope it turns out to be good.

Anyway i can't show you anything new yet since the nyx skin is half sculpted, the ash bai hu new helmet is still unconfirmed so i haven't finished it (most likely DE will be free to give it a look next week since the war within is almost ready ^^).

The only thing i have is the updated artstation page with the updated Frost Emperor screenshots and 3D model so you can have a look of the near warframe tennogen future and know it's good ;) unfortunately that's all i can do this week!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/N44DP

Eh i was merely being mello dramatic, did know you had an artstatin though. Your amassing one hell of a portfolio.

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Thanks, i have to update the marmoset toolbag visualizer though, the light in the 3d models is awful. I'll probably take some time to do that after i finish with Nyx though.

Hi player,what frame are you planning to do next? :highfive:

4 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Ok good 2 know and it's too bad,because you're not planning to do more skins for Warframe? :sad:

Don't worry about that, i would keep making skins for warframe until i enjoy it and it pays the bills, so keep buying them ^^ !!

14 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Don't worry about that, i would keep making skins for warframe until i enjoy it and it pays the bills, so keep buying them ^^ !!

Ok no problem,and it is better that you design and create a helmet because deluxe skin changes everything. and soon every frame will have a deluxe look...and only the best replacement is helmet... so every good helmet for male frames I'm going to buy. the only thing I bought your Excal full appearance skin-helmet is because it's badass and he already has a delux skin which does not have PBR and its not half good  as your design :highfive:I think it's an easier and fast options for you and of course I will not complain if there's a cool helmet goes cool skin....And sorry because I complicated the entire text... :blush:

saryn and valkyr, i love all ur stuff so far but these two would be insta braindead purchase 90% guaranteed, i cant imagine u screwing up skins for these two so please, go for them, we need some good fullbody stuff for both but especially saryn

Archived