The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please End The Founders Program Soon.

Obscene

Being a 'founder' means nothing now. By definition a founder helps founding something. Warframe is already founded; now it's merely struggling along. They keep the founders packs alive because it's the best way they make money -- it seems like a great deal in comparison to their normal plat pricing.

Also, exclusive? What's that? You should know better than to expect anything exclusive from DE to start exclusive.

They'll obviously give a warning when they're ending it. Week advance would be nice :)

They did that, though. I think a while ago, back in march, they said it would be ending within a couple weeks. They never did. 

I could be wrong, though. I can't find the post atm.

I'd buy another founder's pack if I could :P

Maybe you can! :D

Being a 'founder' means nothing now. By definition a founder helps founding something. Warframe is already founded; now it's merely struggling along. 

The game isn't quite finished, and it seems like the initial vision has expanded into something that needs more groundwork laid out.

id like to buy two more grand master.

have two more excalibur primes put on the same account.

and dual wield them like swords.

and when i attack, i throw one and it does a slash dash and kills everything.

id have to go and pick them back up to reload tho.

Anything labor intensive to make like all the artwork and animation for a whole frame is never going to be exclusive to a small few. It's just not cost effective. You might get an exclusive skin for something like a helmet or gun but probably not an entire frame.

Each day that passes it becomes less exclusive.

Check your privilege. 

Being a 'founder' means nothing now. By definition a founder helps founding something. Warframe is already founded; now it's merely struggling along. They keep the founders packs alive because it's the best way they make money -- it seems like a great deal in comparison to their normal plat pricing.

Also, exclusive? What's that? You should know better than to expect anything exclusive from DE to start exclusive.

Correct on all counts.

Of course they will, I was just giving my feedback on the subject.

Community moderator indeed.

Check your privilege.

They kept the Founders pack open because it was the smart thing to do. Those packs are good value for the money, which is good for Open Beta players.

I see no reason to end the founder program soon.  Exclusivity doesn't matter to me one bit.  What matters is how much funding DE has gotten from founder grandmaster packs alone.  If you take a look at the solar landmarks and tally it up they've gotten over $300,000 just from the GM packs that are displaying landmarks (and there's still a large queue of landmarks that haven't been placed).

Personally I'd rather forgo being in some ultra-exclusive club in favor of the game staying afloat, but that's just me.