Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Rustle My Jimmies?

TheErebus.

thread popped up a couple of minutes after i mentioned gorilla munch, coincidence? I think not.. However I was supposed to be alseep like 2 or 3 hours ago... so annoy izza for me eebus... I must go, my sleeps need me.

DON'T PUT IZZA ONTO ME.

YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE.

In my personal opinion, Destiny is nothing but a pile of garbage. Only people who do nothing but sit in basements try Harding games with weak story and unfair prices on DLC would enjoy this wallet taker. Clearly Perfect World Entertainment would have done a better job unlike Bungie who completely messed up and wasted money on an excuse of a game. Payday 2 is a way fairer game with good developers.

Edited by (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

In my personal opinion, Destiny is nothing but a pile of garbage. Only people who do nothing but sit in basements try Harding games with weak story and unfair prices on DLC would enjoy this wallet taker. Clearly Perfect World Entertainment would have done a better job unlike Bungie who completely messed up and wasted money on an excuse of a game. Payday 2 is a way fairer game with good developers.

Common, das all u got?

DIG DEEP INTO WHAT I HATE THE MOST.

Okay here goes nothing.

>meme arrows

>trying to use memes arrows against me

bruh

What did I hear about an Airbus? I thought those were all gone. They tended to break over simple miscalculations.

Actually Airbus's are still in use.

My favorite is the Airbus A380. 

Monster Hunter is the worst, grindiest game imaginable. Seriously give the license to Konami, they'll fix it up real good.

And they'll make a themed pachinko machine in honor of the game ;)

Edited by Noxonion

Common, das all u got?

DIG DEEP INTO WHAT I HATE THE MOST.

>trying to use memes arrows against me

bruh

Actually Airbus's are still in use.

My favorite is the Airbus A380. 

god damnit

THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AVIATION NEVER TOLD ME THAT

Only a fool couldn't learn to love and admire the gift of simplicity, comfort, and warmth.

god damnit

THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF AVIATION NEVER TOLD ME THAT

Only a fool couldn't learn to love and admire the gift of simplicity, comfort, and warmth.

O can I borrow dat....I keep forgetting and it fuks me over on tests....