Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hailstorm UPDATE v.2 - Frost skin

ArsonGear

On 6/1/2016 at 5:15 PM, ArsonGear said:

Wow Cortanis! That looks dope! goes well with Zastruga helmet. Thanks so much for posting your Frost.

I really should post the back view too. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town for the next three days. I'll post it up after that though.

I try and stick with my bumble bee/white color scheme quite a bit. Some frames are better with a heavier touch of the yellow and some are better with more black to them. The back on this looks better in some respects than the front. I did find the lack of the metal plates really in the back area to be a bit of a letdown. Would have been nice to have them run down the shoulders and possibly have a waist/coat tail accent with them. Still all good though.

Guess I'll have to wait a while to post pics again. My OS HD bit the dust and I'm in the middle of trying to reformat, install, and get things sorted out again. Currently fighting with Microsoft's BS updater system...

Edited by Cortanis

4 hours ago, Gravefire said:

Just wanted to say I did stick true to my word and bought this skin day 1 when it was released. Best frost skin so far. Thanks for making my main badass.

Thanks for your support Gravefire!

Honest feedback: I was looking forward to this skin as a replacement for frost prime's horrible default skin, but when I saw the preview I realized the metal is burnished so much that you can't really get a prime gold color, the underskirt doesn't seem to change colors, and there is a huge amount of accent areas (my accent is light blue so there was a little too much of it) and not enough primary color for my tastes. The skin itself is amazing and amazingly designed, but it just wasn't what I had hoped it could be (an alternative for frost prime that has a more normalized color balance)

Edited by Jamescell