Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Would You Like To See Reworked The Most?

(XBOX)Ph4nt0mL0rdX

Immediately need a rework:

Mag

Volt

Reason: Starter frames should be balanced between one another and must be effective.

Can get it later:

Oberon

Reason: His capabilities are offset by other frames..... heal? trin , radiation? loki with radial disarm augment, health orbs? nekros can do lots more...

[ I have mixed feelings about zephyr needing tweaks or reworks so up to you guys and also banshee ]

Needs tweaks or ability reworks:

Nova's Null Star - i have no idea what the ability does to be honest.

Nyx's once cast you can't cast it again chaos and psychic bolts and ai improvement to the mind controlled target - ( btw who wants an augment that lets nyx control lots of targets? )

Vauban's tesla coils also need some kind of tweak, idk what but i just feel it.

Mirage's Sleight of Hand - i know she's a prankster but i want something different that doesnt destroy loot since this game is basically screaming LOOT and destroying loot is bad for my motivation. 

Hydroid needs some tweaks in my opinion although im fine with hydroid so idk what but again i just feel he needs some tweaks

Chroma's effigy & spectral scream - i wish it made you fly like in a way of his effigy but faster and stronger or does alot of status effects

[ I also wish we would have the option to have his armor on or not like ex. W/ armor = 150% armor, 20% less speed W/o armor = -100% armor, 50% more speed ] I think effigy should be replaced by "take flight" or something..... it's up to DE..... i also hope that vex armor was an energy draining type or an augment but i think that would be op.. I just really love chroma thats what 

Immediately need a rework:

Mag

Volt

Reason: Starter frames should be balanced between one another and must be effective.

Can get it later:

Oberon

Reason: His capabilities are offset by other frames..... heal? trin , radiation? loki with radial disarm augment, health orbs? nekros can do lots more...

[ I have mixed feelings about zephyr needing tweaks or reworks so up to you guys and also banshee ]

Needs tweaks or ability reworks:

Nova's Null Star - i have no idea what the ability does to be honest.

Nyx's once cast you can't cast it again chaos and psychic bolts and ai improvement to the mind controlled target - ( btw who wants an augment that lets nyx control lots of targets? )

Vauban's tesla coils also need some kind of tweak, idk what but i just feel it.

Mirage's Sleight of Hand - i know she's a prankster but i want something different that doesnt destroy loot since this game is basically screaming LOOT and destroying loot is bad for my motivation. 

Hydroid needs some tweaks in my opinion although im fine with hydroid so idk what but again i just feel he needs some tweaks

Chroma's effigy & spectral scream - i wish it made you fly like in a way of his effigy but faster and stronger or does alot of status effects

[ I also wish we would have the option to have his armor on or not like ex. W/ armor = 150% armor, 20% less speed W/o armor = -100% armor, 50% more speed ] I think effigy should be replaced by "take flight" or something..... it's up to DE..... i also hope that vex armor was an energy draining type or an augment but i think that would be op.. I just really love chroma thats what 

yes, pls, i want that mind control augment

Oberon

I totally agree! Every frame can be good for something, but Oberon?

Interviewer: So, what are your strengths?

Oberon: I do damage.

I: Yes, I believe 95% of the frames do that, some deal TONS more.

O: I have heals.

I: Trinity, one of our top and model employees, instaheals all health and all shields and gives damage reduction for a few seconds.

O: I, uhm, ergh, eh, I do CC!!! I remove debuffs! I proc radiation! Please, I need to feed my family!!!

I: Nyx does that. With debuff removal, Trin can still instaheal no matter how many Slash, Fire, Poison procs done. Oberon, I think -

O: Okay, here's my ultimate power! You can't deny me the job after I tell this to you.

I: go ahead...

O: I. Look... MAJESTIC AF!

I: Good point, you start tomorrow at 9.

Short answer: Oberon is extremely... average.

I totally agree! Every frame can be good for something, but Oberon?

Interviewer: So, what are your strengths?

Oberon: I do damage.

I: Yes, I believe 95% of the frames do that, some deal TONS more.

O: I have heals.

I: Trinity, one of our top and model employees, instaheals all health and all shields and gives damage reduction for a few seconds.

O: I, uhm, ergh, eh, I do CC!!! I remove debuffs! I proc radiation! Please, I need to feed my family!!!

I: Nyx does that. With debuff removal, Trin can still instaheal no matter how many Slash, Fire, Poison procs done. Oberon, I think -

O: Okay, here's my ultimate power! You can't deny me the job after I tell this to you.

I: go ahead...

O: I. Look... MAJESTIC AF!

I: Good point, you start tomorrow at 9.

But Oberon can do all of it at the same time.

To make a D&D reference, he is like a bard. Sure, the rogue is a better skill monkey (in 3.5... PF bard is better all around), the cleric is a better healr (piss poor role btw. True timizers know in combat healing is suboptimal), the barbarian is a better fighter, but they make awesome 5th party members since they can do it all, taking some of the strain off the dedicated guys.

actually Chaos can be spammed now :D 

Also Volt totally needs a rework, and cloth physics!

Edited by Daruru

Excalibur Prime (Ok guys... I'm out haha).

No seriously, I would say Hydroid.

I love him, how he looks, and the water theme. This guy looks like a badass space pirate. But I use him only for farming. Such a shame.

Unleash the Kraken !

Edited by matto

I love Limbo, and it's for that reason that I want him to get a rework. I play him well, and when people team with me they tell me as much. He's a great frame if you actually know how to play him.

The probably is...on most parties people will literally quit the second the see I'm a Limbo. People hate him so badly that they will quit before finding out if he's gonna cause trouble. 

So I'd like him to be reworked so that people will give him a chance again...<.<

That was hilarious by the way because it's almost like he's throwing himself at your feet, begging to be used when his parts drop from EVERYTHING. I've sold dozens of complete Oberon sets.

But yes, I completely agree...he's just average. I think he was meant to be a jack-of-all trades but he's overlooked for just about any other frame for whichever role he may be trying to fill.