Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Have A Vote Kick From Squad Option?

LunchBoxKilla

Exactly, how should this be abused in any way? Makes no sense, KJRenz.

Would be a good option, since, if anyone joins, keeps being a jerk, people reform the squad with 2 of the invited squad members.

So what speaks against a direct kick option?

Would love a real kick option ingame as well. Lots of MR20 players gone into retard-mode, insulting everyone, absolutely, without a peak of shame.

Would be a good option, since, if anyone joins, keeps being a jerk, people reform the squad with 2 of the invited squad members.

Would love a real kick option ingame as well. Lots of MR20 players gone into retard-mode, insulting everyone, absolutely, without a peak of shame.

i agree if youre kicking people beacause youre a higher mastery level you have problems

Jeez do none of you people use your brains? The amount of MR trolls would just keep kicking low MR players, and like I said before, if a player refuses to do what a host wants, they can be kicked. Fair?

If someone joins and keeps being a jerk, don't respond or reform the squad. Don't feed the fire.

The whole abuse thing is being out weight but the whole this guy is dragging the whole team down. There are trolls in game that abuse the system, IE shouting out windows standing in front of cameras and so forth. You're worried about "Oh I don't like him for X" so kick. Well what if I'm with friends gettign ready for a run on draco and my 4th Clan mate drops out due to wha ever and "Nubs mc geee" here takes his place?" 

I don't play solo because I do like to help other players out/ I'm not gonna carry them and do 99% of the work for them, so take yer play solo/friends argument out the door. 

Oh You're mastery rank 11 and I'm higher than you. Goodbye.. Kick

No thnx, scrubs will kick anyone they personally don't approve of, it will come to a point where people get voted just because they're killing everything, by jealous players, etc. No thx.

Kick mechanics are very easy to abuse and introduce a rather negative/hostile mindset to the community, I would rather not add that to our game.

Hasn't DE basically confirmed that they're willing to implement features to penalize AFKers but they would not implement a vote to kick feature?

This topic is brought up daily (this is the fourth thread I've seen about it today, as a matter of fact) and the general consensus is that it would be far too easily manipulated to troll other players. Just deal without it.

Sigh..... Your method of a Kick option can be abused. So no thank you

This topic has been opened so many times and it is always the same responses. There will be no kick feature. Deal with it OP! There are other ways to cope.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

I don't play solo because I do like to help other players out/ I'm not gonna carry them and do 99% of the work for them, so take yer play solo/friends argument out the door.

Well I'm sorry to say that some players will see your trying to help and view you as essentially a free ride, and will treat you as a pushover. You want to get Sorties done but you don't like people who don't pull their weight, so instead of doing the logical thing by going solo, you decide to come on the forums and demand a special kick option. Not cool.

How is iot not cool? when I have to restart the same mission 5 times because one guy wants a free ride? how is it special when I could clearly get a way to remove one guy to have soem one else replace him that could be helpful or need the help and play the game?

Edited by LunchBoxKilla

NO

also, ppl, use the forums search feature, even if it's not that good you will find threads about the same topic pretty easily (or just google it) that are full of hate. These topics will always split the community in half, and DE has already given us the function to host private matches where only friends that have proven to stay in the Mission and don't go afk may join.

• 2 weeks later...

Kick option would be nice for in lobby when putting a squad together so we can kick people who don't want to switch frames to help the team for certain missions. Remaking a squad because of these people is really not the ideal way to do this. These trolls need kicked from a squad because many people are tired of doing it in a round about way. No matter what way you look at it these trolls are getting kicked so I can't see one good reason not to have a kick option for this situation.

Edited by d20Modern

I can see lots of good reasons why it's a bad, bad idea. Many I personally saw in 10 years of WoW.

You do not want this in this game. You do not.

The minor--and rare--inconvenience of the occasional leecher or jackhat won't offset the negatives. Of course, if it were implemented, I would no longer have to put up with Tonkors, Nezhas, bows, rushtards, meleetards, idiots with explosive weapons in rad environments, or people with vowels as the first letter of their names or hyphens anywhere in their names.

That's the sort of thing you can expect.

I have carried leeches and i have happened to leeched (though was not my intention). This is exactly why we don't have a boot button. Yes their is a newer guy in our squad who isn't OR CANT contribute.  Because omg hes not helping lets just kick him is sending the wrong message. I can carry leeches (or a better phrase newer players) without any fret in almost any situation and i do sorties everyday. This kind or attitude is why we will never be able to kick trolls.

Dont think leechers and new players are in the same pool...

I believe another thread was created about this only hours ago.

Bottom line; Kick systems in other games are repeatedly abused, no matter how honest the original intention.

DE will not add a kick feature in Warframe because it will undoubtedly be abused. Get off that train of thought and never get back on, because it is not happening.

This^ DE has stated that they will not implement a kick system because players will find ways to exploit it.