Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Frames

SSI_Guko

So as we all know design council had a vote to see which frame was coming next, and the anti -matter won. but what about the others, will they ever make it in the game, or was it just a vote to see which came first.

So as we all know design council had a vote to see which frame was coming next, and the anti -matter won. but what about the others, will they ever make it in the game, or was it just a vote to see which came first.

Afaik, they aren't being implemented. Of course, the ideas for the frames are in the developer's heads now. Antimatter just barely beat Necro, they've seen that both frames are hugely appealing to players, and wouldn't be at all surprised if both were implemented at some point.

All of that is up to DE. Technically they now possess an enormous list of fan ideas already put together in short-and-sweet terms. They could continue using it OR just do things like they have been. Technically we'd never notice since the community suggests a lot of the same things you could realistically expect to see regardless.

My honest advise is to buckle up for the ride. If you have an idea in mind go suggest that gorgeous puppy. You could even ask one of the extremely talented artists we have on these forums to help you bring your idea to life a bit more!

can someone tell me where to finds the topics of both the necro and antimatter warframes? i cant find them anywhere

In the design council. You can only access that section if you are a master or grand master though.

I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say, but the polls over so this is probably ok.

The other lead frames where Hawk, Berserker and Earth. That's pretty much the only important info from those threads since they where mostly filled with fighting between the A-matt and necro supporters.

U9. Introducing the void alert system. Alerts that pop up only in voids!

Quick, there's an alert in T3 Void Tower - go farm 667 defense missions for a void key! Or chuck up $5, that works too, but... you know, there's a choice for free players, gotta give them that.

Calling it now: another frame whose parts you need to collect from the Alert system (or maybe the Void).

No no, they will drop from Alerts that can only be accessed with a Void Key. The new "Void Alerts". Not all Void Alerts will have item drops attached. They will not be a part of the Nexus/Twitter feed.