Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] Top Players?

Hwanung

eh true :p, but i dont understand the reason for this post, since pvp is just full of spam hammers and people abusing bullet jump like they are monkeys on cocaine ;p

Not every player just abuses whatever is the meta. Maybe that is the point of the thread, to find other people who are good at the game with the chance they are not abusers

All this talk about dragon names, dang.....PhaseDragon would have been a badass name. Is it too late? I'm seriously considering that because damn >_>

It's never too late to become awesome! Do it! Us dragons will dominate conclave ^.=.^

As for why this thread is still going, it seems to be the only place we can S#&$post.

Edit for phone typing.

Edited by Azarakidragon

eh true :p, but i dont understand the reason for this post, since pvp is just full of spam hammers and people abusing bullet jump like they are monkeys on cocaine ;p

I think no one in these top player lists uses cheesy weapon like jat kittag.

I want it and I don't, it would be cool to see, but it will bring out the noisier and cheaper tactics more, like constantly running away from the guy with a sword, then engaging when you finally die, and a certain clan would most likely be on top because of how much they play pvp(and some use the cheap tactics)

We do need a k/d ratio chart showing the current top and it doesn't reset so we see the console records

Just to be clear so Im not misinterpreting your post, running away from a person with a sword is cheap ?

If all somone does is run, and do litterally nothing else, I personally consider it cheap, if you actually shoot and attempt to kill then I think it's fine

well what i personally like to do is dodging in a smart way with just a roll on ground or air and letting the person get close enough so he starts swinging and stop blocking so i can give him some good direct hits while i jump backwards :D.  this is also why im not against a mod that stops a person from bulletjumping when he gets hit by melee.

an attempt to finish the melee player over +15 meter would be just boring in my opinion. also the melee player would just block and take cover if hes smart and go on another attempt

Edited by Lord_Noctus

well what i personally like to do is dodging in a smart way with just a roll on ground or air and letting the person get close enough so he starts swinging and stop blocking so i can give him some good direct hits while i jump backwards :D. this is also why im not against a mod that stops a person from bulletjumping when he gets hit by melee.

an attempt to finish the melee player over +15 meter would be just boring in my opinion. also the melee player would just block and take cover if hes smart and go on another attempt

I enjoy when people think about what they are doing, but when they mindlessly dodge without doing anything but dodging so I can't get even a hit on me and they do that constantly it's annoying(at least try to kill me, most of the time I'm goofing off anyways, my k/D doesn't matter to me)

I went full try-hard on him with a spam weapon and all he had was a bow and the score was still 10-8. I barely won. I never seen anyone in the new conclave use a bow as well as he does. 

I second this, (edit- not the barely beating him part) I like playing him cause he uses a similar style as me, just a whole lot better

Edited by Lordricker

We need Pvp relay....I vote Mars...as the planet was another name for the god of war Ares.....Would be cool place just make the relay only accessible for Pvper who are conclave title 2 and up.

Except works like a tower the higher title you have the higher floors you can goto.

ANd then everyday you can go into the tower their will be chart with the top player of each title

Tittle 2-common/uncommon mod

Tittle 3-uncommon/rare mod

Tittle 4-rare mod

Tittle 5-rare/5 core bundle

And you can walk to a box and will give you 1 random reward per day at each floor.Will make pvp more appealing

At the same time we also have our own shops and duel stations/Pvp stations

(Shops would sell you clan research weapons)

(shops would also sell a random reward box for large amount of credits or plats)

(shops would also provide you with simulacrum access but pvp based)

Would be a good way to allow more socialization between pvp players

Because this forum topic has clearly showed their are many people and faces we all do pvp we all enjoy it so why not have place to meet up.

(Oh and a tenshin because I don't want to have to goto a relay when I want to see a tenshin)

Edited by Leavith