Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] Top Players?

Hwanung

-      RexSol                         (inactive)

-      -Decado-                     (inactive)

-      Lord_Noctus                

-      PythaDragon               

-      PhaseShifted        

-      -Ksaero- 

-      Rubbertubtub01          (inactive)

-      Nighttide77

-      Tahem

-      Naftal

-      Aggh

-      RIOTx

-      uSoulz

-      JonBenj

-      xSpectral (me)            (inactive)

-      LordRicker

-      FullMetal0339

-      Pun-chee

-      Sol7kjr 

If Lordricker is considered good, what does that make me?

Ly9pacO.jpg

I kid, it was a bad match.

Unfortunately I've only run into a few people on that list and I didn't really enjoy it, so much parkour that it gets frustrating trying to even shoot someone.

I'll be interested to see who's ranked highly if there are mobility changes, perhaps DE could include leaderboards for PvP in much the same way there's a leaderboard for every survival/defence/interception.

Edited by DeMonkey

How do I know you did not avoid him in the match? 

Oh I did.

Leaderboard could work if it was done on a weekly basis perhaps, similar to the survival/defence ones.

Highest accuracy, highest K/D, highest total kills etc. Even if it wasn't an accurate representation of who's good it'd still be interesting.

Oh I did.

Leaderboard could work if it was done on a weekly basis perhaps, similar to the survival/defence ones.

Highest accuracy, highest K/D, highest total kills etc. Even if it wasn't an accurate representation of who's good it'd still be interesting.

Some days my aim is terrible, then i just run around with zorren to stagger(annoy) everyone XD but truth be told id be at the bottom of that list if it was in order, or if i was on it at all :/

Some days my aim is terrible, then i just run around with zorren to stagger(annoy) everyone XD but truth be told id be at the bottom of that list if it was in order, or if i was on it at all :/

By God I remember your zoren. My cheese dagger strategy was completely nullified.

To be honest, a thread like this potentially can create toxicity within the community. The lack of emotional development ensures it.

We are starting to see signs of it now. Hope the thread is locked quickly if it starts going that way.

Although this maybe seen as contributory to said Toxicity,  i will list a few players I've come across, that have been markedly better than myself or friends with;

Apologies on spelling.

- Renocraft

- Ada_man

- Robbanas

- CHABUTON

- Fire_in_the_abyss

- ligonare

Edited by JonBenj

I want it and I don't, it would be cool to see, but it will bring out the noisier and cheaper tactics more, like constantly running away from the guy with a sword, then engaging when you finally die, and a certain clan would most likely be on top because of how much they play pvp(and some use the cheap tactics)

We do need a k/d ratio chart showing the current top and it doesn't reset so we see the console records

Edited by (XB1)Master4733

To be honest, a thread like this potentially can create toxicity within the community. The lack of emotional development ensures it.

We are starting to see signs of it now. Hope the thread is locked quickly if it starts going that way.

Although this maybe seen as contributory to said Toxicity,  i will list a few players I've come across, that have been markedly better than myself or friends with;

Apologies on spelling.

- Renocraft

- Ada_man

- Robbanas

- CHABUTON

- Fire_in_the_abyss

- ligonare

There's a difference between trash talk and toxicity, a bit of trash talk is necessary to the development of any PvP community tbh. I haven't seen anything out of hand browsing through the thread. 

I've seen communities destroyed by too much anti-toxicity. Seriously, I've been a part of one game where a couple of devs and overspoken community members outlawed inside jokes because it made people feel excluded. They've toned it back since, but it's still crazy to think about.

I want to be able to freely rage at the fact that I'm not on that list despite 10-0ing everyone who's ever played Conclave in a 1v1 at least twice. And then claim that everyone sucks except for me... You know, community-building things.

Edited by Azarakidragon