Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] Top Players?

Hwanung

I'm curious who people consider to be the best players in either NA or EU (RIGHT NOW). This doesn't include players on console because the two communities (PC and either Console) are different. Eventually I want to try and have a video composed of player clips similar to the "Annihilation" videos for Counter-Strike made for this game. Please don't create drama surrounding this post, I don't need ordered lists of the best players, I just want the names of great players so that I don't overlook anyone.

(Note: I don't need the names of "Legendary" players who played back when Conclave was considered more difficult.)

Depends what you define by a good player. People who are able to bullet jump around at speeds untrackable and then shoot you with a Daikyu/Opticor are ''good'' in that they can win matches, but are they actually good at PvP or just that specific build?

In order to make this easier on yourself, what are you looking for specifically.

I played during both time but their are 2 ways you can define as good here

Good at using weapons

Or good at actual combat...

In my experience people can be good at using weapon such as Jat kittag user using Jat kittag to smash on someone knocking them down

Or someone who uses opticor/Daikyu to one shot kill people because they got good accuracy

But then you got people who are actually good at combat I ran into a player that with only Duel zoren only he was competing with me and another played in team match he was alone vs us 2 ...For the record I am sniper but this player with duel zoren was good with them he could sneak up on me and kill me while he could fair fight the other player with me....Of course in a way you can say this player was only good for the situation but his only weapon was Duel Zoren and I believe he was using Excalibur this was while ago but the guy was good never the less...he could use such weapon as zoren only to fight two player and not be taken a back...

Edited by Leavith

Good players can dominate a game, great players can dominate a game amongst other good players. That's really my only criteria. There is no universal weapon or play-style.

EDIT: What makes a good player?

You tell me!

Edited by Hwanung

`In terms of most experienced I can list a few, some these people were amazing back in their day.

Rexsol

Vanguard

Venosis

FireMalestrom

Phased Shifted

Noctus

Pythadragon

Sxun

Auramau

Rakshal

I Fruit

Pun-cee (i think?)

SoulessEgo

Lynches

Pixoloton (probs butchered that)

I can probably think of a few more will add on if i can

Edited by Eureka.seveN

`In terms of most experienced I can list a few, some these people were amazing back in their day.

Rexsol

Vanguard

Venosis

FireMalestrom

Phased Shifted

Noctus

Pythadragon

Sxun

Auramau

Rakshal

I Fruit

Pun-cee (i think?)

SoulessEgo

I can probably think of a few more will add on if i can

Did you read the note in his post? 

Also, if you're a player in EU or another region please clarify that. I have almost no info regarding players in EU and its guaranteed they have great players in their region so I'd love to find out who they are.

Rexsol not me

Vanguard not me

Venosis not me

FireMalestrom not me

Phased Shifted not me

Noctus not me

Pythadragon not me

Sxun not me

Auramau not me

Rakshal not me

I Fruit not me

Pun-cee (i think?) not me

SoulessEgo not me

Lynches not me

Pixoloton (probs butchered that) not me

I'm hurt :(

Edited by RIOT

I'm hurt :(

he first wrote our names wrong and then he dared to not mention the prime warrior of mystere RIOT. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

besides this ends up to be very peacefull.... its a bit dissapointing since i thought ill see here some entertaining posts by people saying that this or that players is unbeatable or that they are themselves undefeatable. stuff like that ya know

Edited by Lord_Noctus

he first wrote our names wrong and then he dared to not mention the prime warrior of mystere RIOT. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

besides this ends up to be very peacefull.... its a bit dissapointing since i thought ill see here some entertaining posts by people saying that this or that players is unbeatable or that they are themselves undefeatable. stuff like that ya know

The people with potential to make a **** show out of this are busy playing terrible mmos because they rq'd pvp.  Personally think a couple players on that list aren't quite of the same caliber as most of the others in it.

Edited by Aggh

I've seen every single player on that list and I have to say they're the most enjoyable players to go against or play with in a match. They do deserve some recognition as some of the most active PvP players who do support (in there own ways) the Conclave community. I would also love to see a video with all them 4v4 or even FFA ,head to head, to show off some "Real" great matches of Conclave.