The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Kick The In-Active Warlord ?

Laser_Snake

Question

Here is the short story of our clan. We used to have 3 warlords in our clan. I am one of the warlord too. Later on 1 of our warlord went back to his country and never present or active in game again. More like forever gone. Since we are ghost clan even 1 in-active person can even effect our resource and member space. I try to figure out other way round, we can abandon and restart new clan but we invested too much resources in our clan and is being there for a long time. Is there other way around to kick the warlord ? 

Edited by Laser_Snake

If he is the founding warlord, there isn't much that can be done about it.

You can either leave and create your own clan or join someone elses.

Note; Some have said that you could submit a ticket to support and have them remove the inactive clan warlord, but in my opinion doing this is a $&*^ish move to pull since he created the clan. I'd personally advise against this since it's just simply wrong. Either leave and join someone else or make your own.

Edited by itsXthomasTAG

If he is the founding warlord, there isn't much that can be done about it.

You can either leave and create your own clan or join someone elses.

Note; Some have said that you could submit a ticket to support and have them remove the inactive clan warlord, but in my opinion doing this is a $&*^ish move to pull since he created the clan. I'd personally advise against this since it's just simply wrong. Either leave and join someone else or make your own.

The only one who is selfish is the warlord who left inactive. If you're leading a clan and you decide to quit the game you have to take responsibility and find someone to replace you and be prepared to get kicked from the clan.

Removing the Real Warlord / Clan Founder will be a big slap on his face even he doesn't play the game for a long time

Who knows he will be comeback after few months ?

Looks at Clan member list.

Warlord offline since 567d ago

Oh boy. I don't think he's coming back. hahaha 

The only one who is selfish is the warlord who left inactive. If you're leading a clan and you decide to quit the game you have to take responsibility and find someone to replace you and be prepared to get kicked from the clan.

You have no right to call any warlord selfish just for being inactive, why? Because you have no clue what may have come up in his life that needed immediate attention. I had to be inactive for a year due to taking care of a family member who had cancer and i was unable to get to a computer during that time. If you don't like when a warlord is inactive, leave and make your own clan or join someone elses. Either way, the clan belongs to the person who made it, no one else.

Edited by itsXthomasTAG

Still is their Clan and Dojo, if i dont use my car for 2 years you cant arbitrary give it to someone else lol

If your car is parked in your garage or on your property, then no.

If your car is left somewhere carelessly and is hindering others, then the city will remove it.  Generally some attempt is made to contact you and let you know your car has been removed, and if you don't take action then the city is free to do as they please.

From what I've heard from others, that's basically what Support does - they attempt to contact the founding Warlord and if there is no response, then they proceed.

Sucks, especially if you've dumped plat into the creation but, downside to making a clan and then leaving it without any provisions in place. 

I'll put it like this one more time because i don't see what DE is thinking when performing such a move. If i created a clan, then dumped platinum into it like i have done mine, i don't care if i become inactive or not. It's mine, i paid for it, don't like a inactive leader then leave. If someone in the clan i run pulled this stunt, once i came back i'd get ownership of the clan back somehow even if i have to go through DE to do it and the person(s) responsible within the clan would be booted. You can call me a $&*^ or whatever, but removing a clan owner from their own position is even more a $&*^ move, period. Because like i said, you have no idea what that person may be going through in life and unless you plan on refunding all the resources they put into the clan including platinum, then you have no right what-so-ever to remove them from their position. No if ands or buts about it.

Edited by itsXthomasTAG

I'll put it like this one more time because i don't see what DE is thinking when performing such a move. If i created a clan, then dumped platinum into it like i have done mine, i don't care if i become inactive or not. It's mine, i paid for it, don't like a inactive leader then leave. If someone in the clan i run pulled this stunt, once i came back i'd get ownership of the clan back somehow even if i have to go through DE to do it and the person(s) responsible within the clan would be booted. You can call me a $&*^ or whatever, but removing a clan owner from their own position is even more a $&*^ move, period. Because like i said, you have no idea what that person may be going through in life and unless you plan on refunding all the resources they put into the clan including platinum, then you have no right what-so-ever to remove them from their position. No if ands or buts about it.

You have every right to do that, and I would probably do the same.

But the OP's situation is different, and DE tries to contact the Warlord in question - when that happens, all they have to do is say "I'm coming back soon." And DE probably puts the situation as resolved.

Personally, I'd boot everyone from the clan and not worry about it. :x

if he has been off for 500+ days they will revert foundership to the next leader in line be it your or the other guy just depends on who the guy promoted to warlord first. i have seen them do this befor . and as far as unfairness of it i say the dude is lucky DE hasnt erased his warframe data buy now almost 2 years off id make them start over :)

You can be as upset about it as you want, but DE has turned ownership of a clan over to an active member before. They chose to side with active players that may still continue to stimulate Warframe's economy (and subsequently their own revenue), rather than someone inactive that may never return. They set that precedent.

And they'll likely do it again.

There's a good chance support would not comply with any request the OP put's in in this case, as the clan still has active warlords.

If there's only one and they're inactive then it's a different matter. But if there's currently active warlords, then the clan can still function as intended.