Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa's Peace Maker Badly Needed Changes

Neptlude

There's also a rather noticeable delay between having in enemy in your reticule and Mesa actually firing at them if your FPS is low. If possible, it would be nice if they could do something about this, as the skill becomes nearly unusable in hectic situations (when you probably need it most).

P.S. Is this effect tied to motion blur? I leave that setting off and I've never seen the screen become this blurry.

I don't know if this has been said already but I will instate that although peacemaker isn't the end all be all of powers anymore it has now evolved into something underwhelming. Further debate with fellow Tenno has resulted in us unanimously agreeing that peacemaker should be changed into something along the lines of Artimas' Bow or Exalted blade where the player can freely do as they want with the peacemakers except with the auto targeting removed. Not only will this resolve an issue where you are a helpless turret implanted into the ground but it allows for a more interactive ability and more strategic openings. Hope this helped.

My only issue is that since the nerf the power drain is extremely excessive. There are other Tenno abilities which last longer and do more damage, but now Even at full energy the Peacemakers only last about 5 seconds. The energy drain on them needs to be slid back about 75% of the way to where it was to make this Warframe useable.

Given when Mesa was announced I didn't want waste any time finding the parts and bought her out right with cash I do want something that plays close to what I paid for. Right now the changes are so extreme I would be legally entitled to a refund under the laws of the country I bought the product in.

When they first unveiled Mesa, peacemaker was visually appealing, albeit boring for extended periods of time.

When they tried to fix her, but ruined her, peacemaker has become visually painful. My eyes literally hurt after activating peacemaker.

Fix it, damn it! Exalted pistols would be dope!

Some other guy (forgot his/her name, all credit goes to him/her) suggested dropping aimbot altogether, and making unique effects proc when certain body parts are hit by exalted pistols.

Headshot kill-->small explosion

Headshot (no kill)-->radiation proc

Body shot-->Impact proc

Arm shot-->disarm

Leg shot--> crippled, walk slow