Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Do Suck At This Game And Don't Deserve My Mr

Hiakuryu

Thinking back the other day of how unbelievably stupid I've been in playing this game some days...

For example there was the time my clan and I were on a T4DT4Survival, we saw the timer was ticking down to 20 mins... at 19 minutes we started heading towards the exit... We all stood on the exit tile at 19:55 >.<

But this one takes the cake, you know over the weekend there was the Corpus sortie survival? It was tough but not hard, we're all MR20 and 21. We've decided on the best team composition, we're all running good end game weapons. The clan has its own teamspeak server too so we're all completely in sync and communicate with each other well. We're literally killing the corpus by the boat load. Mag is polarizing the S#&$ out of them, Trinity is energy vampiring and ablating the link so we're never short of energy or shields, Nova is molecular priming them all so the explosions from polarize all around could blow the whole station apart if the physics engine allowed it and finally we're all sitting in the frosts stupidly strong bubble. We're set beyond belief.

Then one of the guys mentions his slow cooker chicken. Oh man we all start talking about how amazing slow cooking is.What recipe did he use, how the meat just fell off the bones of the chicken and how much more meat he got from cooking the chicken that way. We start trading recipes as we kill everything, we start playing the game even more on autopilot. I mean I'm not saying the challenge doesn't exist in the new sorties, but if you're careful with the team composition then you're set. At this point we're all shooting, polarizing, priming, ev'ing and bubbling, you know... making a complete mess of the corpus. We're not even really trying as long as we're careful. We're far more interested in talking about slow cooker recipes and how easy it is to grow herbs in a window planter in the kitchen so you always have fresh herbs to hand...

Next thing we know MISSION FAILED WHAT? Oh... we forgot to pop tanks. I really don't deserve to be a Grandmaster Founder at MR21 we really are idiots in my clan some days... sigh. >.<

Edited by Hiakuryu

Hahahahaaaa...sorry, but it is a little bit funny, and soooo recognizable. Everyone has some of those days, You are completely immersed in it, yet, fully out of it as well. How long did you guys still had to go? From what I've read you were almost finished, so yeah, the pain is real there man.

=D

Thinking back the other day of how unbelievably stupid I've been in playing this game some days...

For example there was the time my clan and I were on a T4D, we saw the timer was ticking down to 20 mins... at 19 minutes we started heading towards the exit... We all stood on the exit tile at 19:55 >.<

'You joking? You must be a pro if you somehow managed to find an "exit" on a Defense mission.

Then one of the guys mentions his slow cooker chicken. Oh man we all start talking about how amazing slow cooking is.What recipe did he use, how the meat just fell off the bones of the chicken and how much more meat he got from cooking the chicken that way. We start trading recipes as we kill everything, we start playing the game even more on autopilot.

Best story ive read all day

Hay Hiakuryu!

Don't beat yourself up so much over this friend, Your mistakes and failures should be your motivation, not your excuse. Instead place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones. Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you’re one step closer to your goal.

The only mistake that can truly hurt you is choosing to do nothing simply because you’re too scared to make a mistake. Failure is not falling down; failure is staying down when you have the choice to get to back up.

Making mistakes is what being Human is all about, and there should be no shame in that, your MR shows you that you spent hard time in your gaming, and did great things, but its also a sign of how you have made mistakes.

As for your Founder's status , you deserve that much, you where there from the start when Warframe was only on its hands & Feet, you backed up the game, and you & the others allowed the game to be how it is today, even the non-founders today still do the same thing as Founder's, but not as much as you did, You just have to believe yourself that you can do better.

Like everyone else, with your skills and talents  you can weld the power to shape your day and your tomorrow.  No matter how chaotic the past has been, the future is a clean, fresh, wide open slate.  What you do with it is up to you.

Don't give up, Tenno, Keep trying!

Edited by LegionCynex

What exactly is a slow cooker?

My cooking knowledge is to set the kitchen on fire and have my girlfriend get takeout.

Does it help not set a kitchen on fire... Most of the time I set it on fire because warframe exists though.

it does just what its called

its like.. a pot but it runs on electricity and it cooks things over a long period of time

normally you use it for stews and chill and stuff like that but because of the way it cooks things, it makes meat super tender so it literally falls off the bone

its god sent.