Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You.

artemisfortune

I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart how happy I am to be apart of this community.

Without going into serious detail, like all human beings, I struggle with things. A couple wires and screws are missing up in my brain and I can't really control emotion as well as the next guy. But Warframe and the lovely people of the community make it a little bit easier. I know it's just a game but... You guys (and gals) are wonderful.

Just thought you should know that.

Let the Second Dream quotes come flooding in. :3

Actually, this is fitting for a short poem in a picture I made very recently, if you want to see it you can look around in the fan art section, you'll see it.

But anyway, here's the poem I wrote:

Here we stand, hand in hand. As one or as two

No need for fear, our minds are clear. Our will shall see us through.

Once asleep, but now awake. Our blood is no longer theirs to take.

For this is who we are, kindred warriors from afar. A difference we Tenno will make.

;D

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart how happy I am to be apart of this community.

Without going into serious detail, like all human beings, I struggle with things. A couple wires and screws are missing up in my brain and I can't really control emotion as well as the next guy. But Warframe and the lovely people of the community make it a little bit easier. I know it's just a game but... You guys (and gals) are wonderful.

Just thought you should know that.

No...thank you. I don't know you to well but like the rest of us you've helped DE and are a wonderful addition to the community.