Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Fixing Redeemer But...

Sannidor

...I'll ask again - is the initial swing before charge attack absolutely necessary?

I see how thrown now weapons use launching backhand after opening forehand slash... 

Why Redeemer and any possible future gunblade need this gimmick?

I'd love to read an explanation from DE, what aesthetic or stylistic sense does it make because I find it useless.

Please consider removing first attack from charge animations for all melee or at least create a stab/slash animation for gunblade that would link more fluidly to charged shot.

...I'll ask again - is the initial swing before charge attack absolutely necessary?

I see how thrown now weapons use launching backhand after opening forehand slash... 

Why Redeemer and any possible future gunblade need this gimmick?

I'd love to read an explanation from DE, what aesthetic or stylistic sense does it make because I find it useless.

Please consider removing first attack from charge animations for all melee or at least create a stab/slash animation for gunblade that would link more fluidly to charged shot.

don't want the paired animation for thrown weapons either. It's fine to have it on quick melee thrown attacks but when the melee weapons is equipped I would hope we could go straight to the charge attack.

don't want the paired animation for thrown weapons either. It's fine to have it on quick melee thrown attacks but when the melee weapons is equipped I would hope we could go straight to the charge attack.

It used to work exactly like this at one point, then I assumed the glitch took over...

At least this mechanics are changed often enough to hope for more attention and better final solution   :)