The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Exp Farming Tactic?

ScratchMatch

Question

17 answers to this question

Draco is pretty efficient, works best with shared frame XP or direct kills tho... recruit for draco and look out/ask for caster frames(ash or excal for example...not too sure how many ppl are still playing saryn or mesa) for the best result.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Akkad on Eris is not bad and you can usually finish off something in 20 Waves. To make things more interesting for myself and to help out newer players, I tend to grab the first few levels at Coba on Earth. This usually nets me several levels (depending on how long I stay) and I'm usually in a PUB with very new players which helps them out as well (I tend to bring Nekros and desecrate to help net them resources). After that, I head to Akkad (again in a PUB) and do the same. This also helps net resources for players as well. Just something to break up the leveling. Though Void runs are good too.

ash or excal for example

>ever considering Ash

After I forma'd like around 3 times I got tired of farming continuously so is there a way to efficiently farm other than Draco? 

Draco is by far the fastest way to rank up. 
If you formaed your frame and don't like to be just a leecher (which I appreciate), you can get yourself a Synoid Simulor and run something like ODS with your unranked frame - this is what I do to level my unranked frames. Around 20 minutes is easily doable - just find a locked room with several spawns near it and shoot your Simulor non-stop, periodically getting the loot and LS drops.

>ever considering Ash

Draco is by far the fastest way to rank up. 
If you formaed your frame and don't like to be just a leecher (which I appreciate), you can get yourself a Synoid Simulor and run something like ODS with your unranked frame - this is what I do to level my unranked frames. Around 20 minutes is easily doable - just find a locked room with several spawns near it and shoot your Simulor non-stop, periodically getting the loot and LS drops.

I'll keep that in mind, I just got bored of spamming Draco when leveling up frames/weapons.

I do earth dark sector to 10 rounds mars dark sector to 10 rounds at which point my frames are at least lvl 10 I then do void T2 DEF to 20 rounds T3 DEF to 20 rounds then if any extra is needed a T4 DEF. I will generally level a lot of weapons and frames in one session so it can get a bit grindy but then I'll take a break for spy missions with Loki for weapons only

After I forma'd like around 3 times I got tired of farming continuously so is there a way to efficiently farm other than Draco? 

This could be considered shady, but it works, and doesn't break any rules I'm aware of.

Find a buddy with a Loki who needs to farm focus.  The two of you go to Ponaturi Sedna.  He farms his focus, you sit up on that top balcony where the lockers are in the big room.  You're within the shared zone for pretty much all of his circuit.  Just run circles, and stay out of sight.  Swap out the next run so you farm your focus, and he gets affinity for whatever.  Don't worry about alarms prior to starting the circuit, just bullrush it, and then get into position, let the Loki reset the alarms, and settle in for great xp after everything goes back to unalerted.

This could be considered shady, but it works, and doesn't break any rules I'm aware of.

Find a buddy with a Loki who needs to farm focus.  The two of you go to Ponaturi Sedna.  He farms his focus, you sit up on that top balcony where the lockers are in the big room.  You're within the shared zone for pretty much all of his circuit.  Just run circles, and stay out of sight.  Swap out the next run so you farm your focus, and he gets affinity for whatever.  Don't worry about alarms prior to starting the circuit, just bullrush it, and then get into position, let the Loki reset the alarms, and settle in for great xp after everything goes back to unalerted.

How is this considered shady though?