Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yay It Arrived!

-CM-s7even

This is easily the most breakable thing I now own. I have to say though, it looks amazing! Absolutely no buyers remorse. She sits up on top of my computer desk guarding my PipBoy from the Fallout 4 PipBoy edition ^-^

ZGZKviZ.jpg?1

I just want a Nova statue so bad...

Edited by -CM-s7even

AMaB9Df.jpg?1

heres a re post of the second picture minus the bank stuff lol oh god i fail so hard xD

What's in the bottom left on the desk?

Thats my Thruster, I have a Joystick and Thruster combo for playing Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen. Its the X52 Pro made by Sitek

that is really cool looking

I'm sooooooooo happy with it you have no idea

I will be honest though, Dread what removed from the Quiver, I was lucky though that it wasnt broken, so the super glue it came with I just used that to secure it back into its place and put it all together. So from what I've herd from other owners, I should consider myself extremely lucky!

How much use do you get out of the mini hand keyboard (don't kill me for not knowing the name). I've seen them on Razer's site before and always thought they were just a gimmicky mouse with extra functions

Razer BlackWidow Chroma? That's the keyboard you probably mean.

I've been thinking of picking up a joystick and throttle for Elite Dangerous. I may pick that one up if you recommend it.

Yes i totally recommend it! For elite dangerous its actualy the set up the ships use, so if you look at what they are holding, its the same as my thruster and joystick! Basically the game is built for that set up

How much use do you get out of the mini hand keyboard (don't kill me for not knowing the name). I've seen them on Razer's site before and always thought they were just a gimmicky mouse with extra functions

I actually just got it! It's the Razor Orbweaver Chroma 2015 version, and yes I have the matching blackwidow chroma keyboard and mouse, and mouse pad hahaha xD

The game pad took me a bit to get used to but now I actually prefer it over the keyboard, it's very comfy! and I can put it right where I need it while playing, I tend to angle my keyboard when playing games.

I originally got the Orbweaver Chroma to play Star Citizen as my keyboard is in the way when i use the joystick and thruster but you still use keyboard and mouse as you can get out of your ship and walk around. But now that I'm used to it, I use it for all my games, I also recommend it to play games with.

6H3LqbI.jpg?1

I have my PS4 behind my PC and its connected to my monitor, I also use the Gtuner, it allows me to use my keyboard and mouse while playing games rather then the PS4 controller, so I have the ultimate gaming set up ;)

GTX 970

16GB ram

500GB SSD

and 2 2TB HDDs

All the lighting is built into the case I love it! Well until lights die and I have no idea how to replace them xD

Edited by -CM-s7even

6H3LqbI.jpg?1

I have my PS4 behind my PC and its connected to my monitor, I also use the Gtuner, it allows me to use my keyboard and mouse while playing games rather then the PS4 controller, so I have the ultimate gaming set up ;)

GTX 970

16GB ram

500GB SSD

and 2 2TB HDDs

All the lighting is built into the case I love it! Well until lights die and I have no idea how to replace them xD

No 4x Geforce Titan Z SLI? I'm disappointed.

the Orbweaver is basically mimicing the right side of your keyboard, all the keys are bindable to what ever you want, the thumb rest looking thing is actually the space bar

you still use your mouse with this, so like i have both my keyboard and the orbweaver connected at the same time, when im playing a game I can use one or the other, I dont have to turn one off if i use the other. If thats what your asking?

Surprised not to see the huge bubbles from where that Despair is attached to Mag.

Not sure what you mean by bubbles, I'm guessing the paint drying with air under it? The only thing is the back of her head has a spot of missing paint but my Girlfriend is all artsy so I trust her to fix that. Later today when I get home from work I can post another picture of her back side ;)

Not sure what you mean by bubbles, I'm guessing the paint drying with air under it? The only thing is the back of her head has a spot of missing paint but my Girlfriend is all artsy so I trust her to fix that. Later today when I get home from work I can post another picture of her back side ;)

Don't mind me, I am just being salty over DE not fixing an item which I paid 800p for. This is what I mean:

2015-11-04_00001_zps3dzrzr5x.jpg

2015-10-29_00001_zpsurqse3rr.jpg