The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tier List?

Shadow.Kenshi

Question

I haven't played since Mesa first came out, so I am turning to you guys to help me pick a new warframe to try out.  I previously played Excalibur, Ash and Mesa, liking her massive clear speed and overall killing potential.  But I see they've changed her ult and even the movement system, as I can no longer melee attack in the air for movement.  What are the top warframes right now as far as damage and clearing large packs fast?  

Thanks

infinite scaling

Damage abilities don't have "infinite scaling" unless it's percentage based ( Energy Vampire ) or scales with the enemy itself ( Shield Polarize ).

his 4 just so happens to scale way better than any other. 

Yeah, that.

Bladestorm 'only' lasts a lot longer that most abilities. It does fall off, but only on high level ( 150+/200+ I think? ) but it doesn't really matter considering only a small amount of players have reached that level anyway.

I haven't played since Mesa first came out, so I am turning to you guys to help me pick a new warframe to try out.  I previously played Excalibur, Ash and Mesa, liking her massive clear speed and overall killing potential.  But I see they've changed her ult and even the movement system, as I can no longer melee attack in the air for movement.  What are the top warframes right now as far as damage and clearing large packs fast?  

Thanks

Synoid mirage is the best murderframe. EB excal is second, but his mobility and scaling doesn't go as well as synoid mirage. If you dont have synoid mirage, Sonicor mirage has good clear speed on low levels, while tonkor mirage is an ok alternative but no where near as good as synoid.

Edited by dmirtygorachyov

Mirage and Excal are very high tier general use damage frames....

Yes... Mirage is pretty much spray and pray in the direction of the red dots on your mini map and absolutely destroy everything.

Sure Mag will probably be stronger than them when against Corpus...but only against Corpus

Edited by KuroNekoXlll

There is no overall tier list for the Warframes. Each one performs differently with mods, weapons and play style. 

I've been on teams where a well built Ember or Nekros outlasted the meta 'frames and their meta builds, while also seeing non meta 'frames and builds tank and cause team wipes.

Mirage and Excal are very high tier general use damage frames....

Yes... Mirage is pretty much spray and pray in the direction of the red dots on your mini map and absolutely destroy everything.

Sure Mag will probably be stronger than them when against Corpus...but only against Corpus

I have out dpsed Mag in corpus sortie before using Mirage.

Energy reduction condition tho, but there is a Trin  in the team

Ash is the best damage frame period. His ult hits 18 times and does finisher damage which can easily clear high level enemies as it ignores shields and armor. If you mod him correctly and use rising storm the numbers become ridiculous, add a savage silence Banshee or radiant finish excal and the sky is the limit.

Ash is the best damage frame period. His ult hits 18 times and does finisher damage which can easily clear high level enemies as it ignores shields and armor. If you mod him correctly and use rising storm the numbers become ridiculous, add a savage silence Banshee or radiant finish excal and the sky is the limit.

Mags Shield Pol. Scales infinitely and doesn't need help from other Warframes.

Ash is a terrible dps frame with very low skill ceiling for lazy people who don't know anything other than spamming 4.

There are like 4-5 dps frames that are better than him.

Mags Shield Pol. Scales infinitely and doesn't need help from other Warframes.

Also works 1 time and usually leaves enemies alive.

Seeking Shuriken with Dread, Smoke shadow with teleport and concealed lethality, infinite scaling on best damage type ultimate in the game (also makes you invincible).

Hardly a press 4 to win, his 4 just so happens to scale way better than any other. His skill cap is extremely high when using his entire suite of powers.

The OP was looking for the best kill frame, not the best buff your teams damage frame. If that were the case Banshee all day.

Edited by (PS4)D4rk50ul-v2

Also works 1 time and usually leaves enemies alive.

Seeking Shuriken with Dread, Smoke shadow with teleport and concealed lethality, infinite scaling on best damage type ultimate in the game (also makes you invincible).

Hardly a press 4 to win, his 4 just so happens to scale way better than any other. His skill cap is extremely high when using his entire suite of powers.

The OP was looking for the best kill frame, not the best buff your teams damage frame. If that were the case Banshee all day.

In the game where a frame can increase it's damage output by 800%, or a frame dealing more damage the more enemy there are plus can bring their entire hp pool down to half, or a frame that can get up to 300k of damage in one single hit, those punny 5000 slash damage hits doesn't sound very impressive now does it?