Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Ezra Be Snoke?

Deshiel

If you have seen the new trailer for star wars rebels, you would notice that Ezra becomes aquinted with old Darth Maul on some dark planet and he even lets maul put his hand on his shoulder.

Ezra nevera llowed anyone evil to touch him like that before so it might mean that they came to some agreement.

It could also mean that Darth Maul would become Ezra's new master, possibly giving him some darkside training.

Ezra also Ignites a green version of the Kylo Ren lightsaber, which led me to think that maybe if Ezra becomes Snoke, he would be the one to introduce the crossguard design to Kylo Ren.

Lots of star wars fans are expecting Ezra or Kanan die at some point or atleast disappear before EP4.

Inb4 Snoke is Yoda (see how Yoda looks in the trailer, lol)

There is a theory going that the Temple Guard that says Ezra feels the pull of the Dark Side has a very similar voice to Snoke. He even sounded like him

Theories are poppin everywhere

CY7RogXWYAE4WZ9.png

I'd love to read more about your theory swail

Theories are poppin everywhere

CY7RogXWYAE4WZ9.png

I'd love to read more about your theory swail

Even Piell looks a lot like Snoke...

Yes, I'm joking.

I would guess that said Temple Guard found the temple that Ezra was in with that Sith Holocron and probably fell to the Dark Side there, that is assuming said Temple Guard was Snoke Pre- Dark Side

I won't spoil shadow of revan for you but you need to play through it. it does revan's character justice and it addresses the duality that he prominently went through between the dark and the light.

He was also the only being in the whole universe that got split in two, like ever.