The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Login Reward Get Worse?

FallingHeaven

Question

11 answers to this question

Just bad luck or something deep and time wasting. I'm positive the only good things to get from the login rewards are 50+75% discounts and the milestone rewards (especially the Primed mods).

The only good things are milestone rewards that rewards you with primed mods ( some milestone rewards you only with 7 days boosters ), discounts are nice but not for everyone. 3 hour boosters are also sweet and probably my favorite rewards to get.

But on average I just get one "rare" resource like oro cell or neurode or neural sensor and once i got 10 oxium ( at that point I stopped thinking about login rewards seriously ).

Edited by Ognj

Guest NinjaFresh007

I have a radical idea.

Fixed/specific login rewards instead of this RNG stuff.

WildStar does it, why not WarFrame?  :)

Hell, even having 10 plat once a week would be a nice change of pace.

Current rates for anything decent are stingy as hell.  0.000001% droprates do not make a happy (and paying) Tenno.

Edited by NinjaFresh007

It is not always that bad. 

Yesterday I logged in to do the Corpus treasure ship alert that gives 50k. As login reward I got a 2h credit booster. Done the alert in 10 minutes and with the booster the alert rewarded 110k. Sometimes it just works perfectly with those rewards. 

Edited by k0Sh_wf

I hit MR20 about a week and a half ago and have gotten absolutely nothing but Gallium, neurodes, tellerium etc... Rng is Rng but higher MR getting better rewards i'm doubtful of. I have yet to see a "rare weapon" or anything.