The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Warframe?!

.Versailles.

Rhino

Reason? My playstyle mostly revolves around shooting things in the face with a shotgun. Iron skin lets me tank more abuse relatively cheap. If it drops, recast, stomp after it stops absorbing damage, murder everything still in the air. Roar when I need a damage boost. The people I have scraped off the floor can testify, Rhino saves. Summarizing in three words: Simple, brutal, effective.

Banshee

MR21

Farmed her the old way, playing nothing else since she's built (only if I have to). Sonar (15x dmg is not bad), cc, what else should I say? :) Haters gonna hate. 1k+ hours in game, still experiencing with builds, still finding viable ones (thx to the constant updates). Though I fear they gonna change her due to the majority of opinions about her is nothing but whining. And I'm sad that I have to wait at least half a year to expect a Prime version.

Edited by TBone142

Banshee

MR21

Farmed her the old way, playing nothing else since she's built (only if I have to). Sonar (15x dmg is not bad), cc, what else should I say? :) Haters gonna hate. 1k+ hours in game, still experiencing with builds, still finding viable ones (thx to the constant updates). Though I fear they gonna change her due to the majority of opinions about her is nothing but whining. And I'm sad that I have to wait at least half a year to expect a Prime version.

Let me hug you and we can cry together, at least untill Deluxe Skin pop out.

Ivara

Mastery 18

Pretty much what I like in a frame. Stealth and utility to a degree, sleep arrows and ziplines are awesomeauce while I stick teammates with cloak arrows, then there's Prowl, rolling up behind enemies and stealing thier wallets. (Or having fun dancing behind the stalker for a moment before I send him back kneeling with the Redeemer.)

(Not to mention, looks fabulous.)

Edited by (XB1)calvina

I can't possibly list just one so here about three:

Excalibur: One of the biggest links to the melee features in this game(Which is one of the reasons I love this game.), I love what they did to Excal after his rework. He went to a meh frame to something that actually had another layer of progression on him which gave the frame the complexity he needed. More importantly, he actually enforced the melee mechanics of this game and uses it to such an advantage that he does indeed become one of the frames that can take a weapon category and make it stronger while making the frame stronger in return. The dynamics of his new abilities is great and save for one ability(Ugh, Radial Javelin) I love how all of his abilities mesh together so well. 

H3TziY.gif

Atlas: Another warframe that has his roots linked to melee(See where I'm going with this?), Punching enemies with his landslide was one of the greatest feelings in this game when he first came out. On top of his passive being one of the best in the game, and having a very decent CC option, he makes melee a great option. 

Ivara: A warframe that takes guns a weapon category in warframes and beefs it up to an insane degree. This frame right here is probably the most well made and well designed warframe in the game since the originals. Every ability has a purpose. Every ability is fun to use. Every ability can help your team and is incredibly versatile. If I want future frames to have a template in how their abilities should be designed, its this girl. Right here.

MR: 14

Edited by Darkmoone1

Warframe: Ash Prime

Mastery: 17

Reason: Well... I first saw Ash on the trailer teleporting from enemy to enemy and at that moment I said "God he is so cool ! I need to craft him" And then he becamed my favorite. the Prime version is alot better because of the horn and pony tail :3

Excalibur/Excalibur Prime

MR10 (but i own all the frames short of Nova Prime, Ash Prime, Mesa, and Limbo)

He was my very first frame and he just suits my playstyle. He can't tank but he deals decent damage especially after the reworks and he's a pretty balanced frame. Not the best frame stats wise but not the worst either and that makes it fun for me because there is still some challenge and I don't feel severely overwhelmed either.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

MR 8

Have 2 favorites: Limbo and Ivara

Limbo: It's an uncommon frame, and severely underrated. Crowd control Machine, and gives you unparalleled battlefield movement. He also does really well at creating walls in Survival missions. He is a trickster, and he requires skill and cunning to master, but when you do? Watch everyone try to put up the numbers he generates. I'm usually the one doing 50+% of the damage out of 4 man squads. If not 50+ then I'm top of the squad anyway.

Ivara: Obscene skittles for every assassination occasion, or, you know, just stealing stuff. Quiver takes some getting used to, but creating your own ziplines are damn fun, and invisibility is always nice. If all else fails though, you can always just go Robin Hood on the enemy with Artemis. Plus, built in Enemy Sense is amazingly handy, so there's no need to waste a mod slot for it. Highly tactical, and vicious in the right hands.