The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader 22/01/2016 + Feedback And Suggestions [Megathread]

crimsonspartan1

"ho no they offer us the possibility to get market stuff with ingame currency at an indecent price and for a short limited time" ...well of course it has to be expensive ! They don't want you to hoard a massive amount of blue potatoes for nothing and that's perfectly understandable.

Can't believe all the agressive feedback i saw and won't reply that "it's just a game" since it's the most random and useless argument you can find in a discussion about an ingame "issue" but not everyone is at ease with trade and that's a good thing they could get those things without plat even for a short period of time.

Hello, only i've been present for the last 3 Baro visits. What gets me is the small number of items available, why not 10 or so items instead of 3-5, even if repeats fill the gap?

Couldn't it be 1-3 new items, 2-3 generally less desired items, and maybe 4 or so repetitions of previously available items? I'd love to have prisma daedalus armour, and the like. I just wasn't around / didn't know of the void trader at the time he was carrying all this cool prisma gear..

Sure the prices were a bit out but just because they aren't amazing items every week doesn't mean you should go off on a rant.

Think about the Devs who make so much content for you to play and then every morning are greeted with hate mail and nasty tweets just because Baro didn't bring them their Primed Streamline.

If you didn't know Baro is leaving soon because of it, at least until Star Chart 3.0

I am not saying the boosters are bad. But Compare Baro to console, and Consoles wins in that regard, Then again console is also behind but still dont agree with the ammount of primed mods they had on baro for that reason. The boosters are good no doubt hell i even bought them because i could.

I am not saying the boosters are bad. But Compare Baro to console, and Consoles wins in that regard, Then again console is also behind but still dont agree with the ammount of primed mods they had on baro for that reason. The boosters are good no doubt hell i even bought them because i could.

What consoles get for this week, we got them weeks ago. What we get for this week, consoles will get them weeks later.

I really don't see the point of this post.

Also, double post.

The only problem with this visit, which actually brought decent items to be honest (free boosters and a catalyst are always welcomed), is the pricing.

Players who would actually benefit a lot from these boosters and catalyst (that is players with not that much playtime on their shoulders) have almost no way to rack up that many ducats and that much cash.

Players that can afford those items instead would get a way better return on tine invested buying those boosters for plat directly selling a couple of prime parts.

Edited by Autongnosis

A few points, if I may.

1. I am fairly sure, without actually consulting a calendar that is, that this rotation will reach consoles on April 1st. Perhaps PC just got their prank early.

2. For those pointing out how much plat you can get for the junk primes on trade chat, not everyone uses trade chat. Some of us hate it with a fiery passion, or just hate the traders they encounter and thus avoid it entirely. For those players, these boosters and the catalyst are most likely welcomed as their only other recourse to acquire them would be purchasing plat or delving into an aspect of the Warframe experience they detest.

3. DE does not control the prices on the secondary market, so your trading ability does not need to be factored in when they set prices for things they sell in the marketplace.

4. Financially, it is better for the devs that players buy the boosters and catalysts with plat, thus removing it from circulation. Prices that are higher than you find reasonable in the form of free currency are good for the finances in yhis respect.

5. For those of us with a large ducat surplus and zero desire to retain junk parts to sell for plat we have little else to spend them on. Not really a problem for these players.

6. Players paying plat for junk parts are likely doing so to stockpile ducats, and may even find themselves in need of some of these "overpriced" items but bereft of plat. Surely the deliberate stockpiling of ducats through purchasing could render these prices insignificant. And really, what else is there to do with ducats but buy from Baro?

calm down, people. If virtually no one buys them they will likely either see a drop in price on returning or be removed from rotation. Either way, not buying them will have as much or more of an effect on things as complaining night and day on the forums to the extent of generating a megathread on the first day.