Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bruja Kubrow Armor

AreeSoothsayer

So when can I buy it by itself? I'm not interested in the Bo or Trinity skin. So don't want to waste plat paying for things I won't use.

Don't get me wrong, I mean this in the friendliest way. 

The Kubrow armor is worth the 250 plat (and some), so the trin skin and Bo skin are just bonuses. The kubrow armor really is that good.

The Kubrow armor is worth the 250 plat (and some), so the trin skin and Bo skin are just bonuses. The kubrow armor really is that good.

i have both the kubrow prime armor and the bruja (spanish for witch) armor and i gotta say bruja is better looking and more combat ready!

Dont get me wrong. But 250 plat for any armor is a ripoff.

The fact that they are locking all these items into packs is garbage. I want the kubrow armor from both the stalker pack from U18 and the trinity pack but im not buying ether now because those are the only things I want in the packs. so id basically be throwing away 300 plat.

So when can I buy it by itself? I'm not interested in the Bo or Trinity skin. So don't want to waste plat paying for things I won't use.

Yo probably won't... This is how DE ensures they make money. Release a bundle with a few things, hope that at least one of things is something a player wants bad enough to buy bundle regardless of them not interested in rest of item in the bundle. I bought the hunhow bundle JUST for the sword it came with. So essentially paid almost 40 dollars worth of plat for a sword.