Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Hat For Every Tenno Winners!

[DE]Megan

Tenno,

As mentioned yesterday on Prime Time #103, the winners for the A Hat For Every Tenno contest are to be determined and posted today. After brainstorming on how we wanted to determine the winners out of this large pile of contenders (poll, hours of wracking our brain, etc), we decided it was best to pick out the Top 3 and give additional prizes for Honorable Mentions! So here we go!

Top 3 Winners

3rd place:

TechSpectre

pnqpZkB.jpg

2nd place:

taytel

fdg7hcL.jpg

1st place:

saleamphern

Qrmv2vj.jpg

Honorable Mentions

http://imgur.com/a/TsCfJ

Each Honorable Mention will receive 300 Platinum for their great work!

Please note that we had A LOT of entries to choose from, and this was no easy task to pick winners/mentions. The amount of participation was immensely appreciated and we hope you enjoyed this contest!

Thank you!

Guest NinjaFresh007

I understand that there can only be so many winners and Honorable Mentions, but a 'participation' prize (maybe even 50 plat or potato blueprints or something) would be nice to have.

Artistic talent is awesome, though it limits the potential prize pool considerably.

I just logged on and noticed my plat was higher than I left it..thought my account got hacked but wierd it was more than I remembered. Decided to check the fourms and wouldn't you believe it, I got an honorable mention! Woot!! Thank you Warframe for the fantastic job you guys have been doing! Keep up the hard work. 2016 Game of the Year here we come! Lol

Edited by (XB1)Tubbs33

I understand that there can only be so many winners and Honorable Mentions, but a 'participation' prize (maybe even 50 plat or potato blueprints or something) would be nice to have.

Artistic talent is awesome, though it limits the potential prize pool considerably.

I definitely agree here. Also, of note, at least a few of these entries didn't have the accompanied required mention of WHY the frame has that hat. If I had known this was an artistic talent contest, I definitely wouldn't have bothered to enter. I like DE and what they're doing here with Warframe, but these sorts of things are very frustrating.

Guest NinjaFresh007

Same thing Can be said about a baking competition. What about it? o3o

Baking/Cooking is surprisingly easy to learn AND to emulate.

Unlike Artistry, a cooking contest would've actually worked out better.

None of the entries had the associated 'blurb' included in the reults that was required as part of the contest rules.

Would be nice to have, otherwise they might need to adjust things.

None of the entries had the associated 'blurb' included in the reults that was required as part of the contest rules.

You missed my point. If you present a judge with something that doesn't appeal to what they look for, they will mark you off and move on. EX: basic Vanilla cake with chocolate

But presenting a Vanilla cake with chocolate with swirls of caramel strawberries, mousse ribbon has creativity/time/texture etc is more effective then a Vanilla cake with chocolate filling.

The one you posted of Zephyr was nothing more but an example of a hat for the people submitting to get ideas from. Again, it's just an example. The actual rules were written below in the contest post, nowhere in those rules did it say to follow how the example was.

Edited by KJRenz

Better point of what I'm trying to say.

Both parties follow the rules.

One presents me with a Chocolate cake

The other presents me with Chocolate cake with swirls of fudge and some strawberries. Along with creamy whipped cream.

Who am I going to choose?

That third place Equinox just screams White mage reference to me.

Edited by KJRenz