The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Get A Sancti Tigris Build Without Sweeping Serration?

InsertNameHereM8

Question

15 answers to this question

So unnecessary, I dont have Sweeping Serration and nothing survives a direct hit under level 100. Even at medium range it'll kill most things despite the shotgun spread. Don't build for crit, just build for consistent damage and utility(tactical pump, Seeking Fury). If you want to focus on doing high critical damage, get a Vaykor Hek instead.

I dont have Sweeping Serration and nothing survives a direct hit under level 100.

probably because the Enemies that are 'hard' to Kill are Armored, which makes Slash Damage pointless since it doesn't have a positive Modifier on Armor.

so any potential Damage you get is normally a loss in total vs more Armor Ignoring Bonuses.

probably because the Enemies that are 'hard' to Kill are Armored, which makes Slash Damage pointless since it doesn't have a positive Modifier on Armor.

so any potential Damage you get is normally a loss in total vs more Armor Ignoring Bonuses.

Makes sense but when you stack Corrosive damage on this bad boy it simply blows away everything, not to mention it also procs Corrosive damage constantly thanks to the Syndicate effect.

Corrosive damage is just about the answer to any problem Void/Grineer related.

Bombard/Eximus or Napalm/Eximus begs to differ.

not having positive Modifiers to it's Armor will certainly make them... a bit problematic. and still somewhat problematic if you have Ice Damage.

'good enough' may be applicable though.

That's what a good secondary is for.

Alloy Armor Enemies in Grineer have higher EHP than Ferrite Armor though, so when vs Grineer usually the recommendation is Radiation+Toxin (or Puncture if Weapon allows) rather than Corrosive+Ice.

which then, you will have better TTK on all Grineer units on average, and won't need to swap Weapons very much if at all.

Alloy Armor Enemies in Grineer have higher EHP than Ferrite Armor though, so when vs Grineer usually the recommendation is Radiation+Toxin (or Puncture if Weapon allows) rather than Corrosive+Ice, which then, you will have better TTK on all Grineer units on average, and won't need to swap Weapons very much if at all.

Yes, Toxin does seem a bit OP. Radiation + Toxin for Grineer, Magnetic + Toxin for Corpus.

But personally, I don't mind swapping weapons. I like to use everything I take along. Meta be damned.

Yes, Toxin does seem a bit OP.

it's the best Single Elemental for sure... but that's not saying that much.

besides, +25% Armor Ignore on Armor is only mediocre, it's not that great.

it only really shines vs Corpus. vs Grineer it's just a last resort if your Weapon doesn't have good amounts of Puncture.