The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Clime Up A Wall Using Hands?

FallingHeaven

Question

I have being trying to pass mr11 test, but I keep failing because I keep falling.

One thing I notice from watching YouTube videos where people have successfully passed is that they seem to clime up the walls using "hands" instead of doing vertical wallruns (jumping using feet) which is how I do it.

Anyone knows how to do that?

Thanks

19 answers to this question

You can just use loki and teleport to the finish, easiest way to do it.

Or Zephyr's Tail Wind, Excalibur's Slash dash, Valkyr's Ripline, Rhino's Rhino Charge, Wukong's Cloud Walker, Nova's Worm Hole, Ivara's Quiver (Dashwire arrow).

Or just Bullet Jump + Aim Glide.

Only if you're playing Zephyr with all parkour mods in your mod setup. Otherwise the platform is too far away to simply reach it with Bullet jump and Aim glide.

Edited by Zyrgi

The person in that video has terrible aim. OP just bullet jump or hold space and jump up the wall.

Thing is when you reach to the top and the top surface is small, you could easily fall.

Is there a different key combo when u are about to reach the top, so you climb instead of jumping?

Edited by FallingHeaven

What mods are required?

Thanks

Doable(not necessarily easy) with Sprint Boost, Cunning Drift, Coaction Drift, Armored Agility, Rush, Maglev, Endurance Drift, Battering Maneuver. But since you're using Zephyr it's way easier to just use Tailwind to get to the platform.

I just realized that Ivara's dash wire makes all disappearing platform tests stupidly easy.

Switch teleport, bullet jumping, tailwind and pretty much most mobility skills can help u do the test in an instant.

Edited by Agentawesome

Thing is when you reach to the top and the top surface is small, you could easily fall.

Is there a different key combo when u are about to reach the top, so you climb instead of jumping?

No there isn't but it's not hard either, I just let go of forward as I get to the top or simply bullet jump. These tests assume that you've been playing a while and have had enough experience to be able to jump around the levels. If you've simply power levelled that's why you're having trouble.