Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hackers.

Askell91

Question

Well for more info the guy was playing with a Volt / Daiku / Furis combo and he went like 24 kill / 0 death and he hit you with the bow across the map when you was doing parkour. There was a situation where 3 of us was shooting him and he did not die nor even his shields fall off.... if thats not hack than nothing.

Volt / Daiku / Furis combo and he went like 24 kill / 0 death and he hit you with the bow across the map when you was doing parkour

Score alone isn't enough to prove someone is up to something bad. Some people are really just that good. Review the information and screenshots carefully just to make sure you aren't inadvertently trying to condemn an innocent player.

Well for more info the guy was playing with a Volt / Daiku / Furis combo and he went like 24 kill / 0 death and he hit you with the bow across the map when you was doing parkour. There was a situation where 3 of us was shooting him and he did not die nor even his shields fall off.... if thats not hack than nothing.

The 24/0 part is not weird. It's really common actually, because matchmaking makes MR21 vs MR0 games.

The immortality part sounds a bit weird, but as far as I know most of those cases are probably? caused by lag/sync problems. When I run across such people I need to shoot literal 5 meters past them to make hitmarks. Also this happens only when I play as client.

The 'shooting across the map' part might possibly/remotely be aimbot, but I've never seen one in this game yet. Maybe he was just lucky / was shooting someone else or your parkour was predictable enough.

FYI: I'm not defending the suspected player. I just want that there is undeniable evidence that he was hacking. Because the description you've given would result in 90% of MR20-MR21 players getting banned.

The 24/0 part is not weird. It's really common actually, because matchmaking makes MR21 vs MR0 games.

The immortality part sounds a bit weird, but as far as I know most of those cases are probably? caused by lag/sync problems. When I run across such people I need to shoot literal 5 meters past them to make hitmarks. Also this happens only when I play as client.

The 'shooting across the map' part might possibly/remotely be aimbot, but I've never seen one in this game yet. Maybe he was just lucky / was shooting someone else or your parkour was predictable enough.

FYI: I'm not defending the suspected player. I just want that there is undeniable evidence that he was hacking. Because the description you've given would result in 90% of MR20-MR21 players getting banned.

Well im MR21 too and i did not lagg nor he there wasn't that "porting" in this moves. He did not only shoot you from across the map but even when you were "dueling" against him it was impossible to kill him. Man ... there were times when 3 ppl shot him. This is not enough? What the....

Most people that I fight that use the Daikyu seem to be able to peg the eyes off of a fly at any distance, that on its own doesn't make a 'hacker'. Support should be able to sort it out but I would think you would need more evidence than a very unlikely but possible score.

Edited by Urlan

Well i though everyone gonna jump to my neck the instant i write down the situation...aaand i though it righ... well thanks. I have experience in conclave (and im mr 21 player with 1400+ in game hours). And yes we shot him becouse we had enough and teamed up on him.... srsly you guys even gonna defend Hitler one day.

I will send the screenshots to the support and we will see what they find. 

Well im MR21 too and i did not lagg nor he there wasn't that "porting" in this moves. He did not only shoot you from across the map but even when you were "dueling" against him it was impossible to kill him. Man ... there were times when 3 ppl shot him. This is not enough? What the....

I'm not trying to be rude, but are you sure you're MR 21? You need a lot of exclusive items to get that, and you're no founder, which likely means you weren't here for a lot of the beta exclusives like the Braton Vandal...

Well i though everyone gonna jump to my neck the instant i write down the situation...aaand i though it righ... well thanks. I have experience in conclave (and im mr 21 player with 1400+ in game hours). And yes we shot him becouse we had enough and teamed up on him.... srsly you guys even gonna defend Hitler one day.

I will send the screenshots to the support and we will see what they find. 

People disagreeing with you isn't jumping down your neck. They're just being honest with you because they don't think you're right about this. Send a screenshot and see what happens, you might be right, but the evidence you've given only leads to the answer being someone is better then you.

I'm not trying to be rude, but are you sure you're MR 21? You need a lot of exclusive items to get that, and you're no founder, which likely means you weren't here for a lot of the beta exclusives like the Braton Vandal...

People disagreeing with you isn't jumping down your neck. They're just being honest with you because they don't think you're right about this. Send a screenshot and see what happens, you might be right, but the evidence you've given only leads to the answer being someone is better then you

You doesen't need the beta exclusives ... do the math Sherlock.(im even half way to mr 22)  People disagree? XD Realy? They are attacking me becouse i stated that there is a guy runing around with invincibility (who was mr 11) and maybe an aimbot. What a nice community pff don't make me laugh.

You doesen't need the beta exclusives ... do the math Sherlock.(im even half way to mr 22)  People disagree? XD Realy? They are attacking me becouse i stated that there is a guy runing around with invincibility (who was mr 11) and maybe an aimbot. What a nice community pff don't make me laugh.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is attacking you and is laughable?

Pretty interesting that you have the mastery that requires exclusive items, but whatever you say, champ.

EDIT: Also you didn't say "Maybe" you said that they WERE a hacker.

Edited by WhiteCopain

Warframe0022_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

Warframe0020_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Warframe0021_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

There are the pictures for you about my profile. I did not remember correctly the igt but its still 1200+. What doesen't agree? Do we read the same posts?..
Edited by Askell91

Well thanks for the info guys i sent everything i had to the supports. Forums are realy such a nice place. Next time im not gonna tire myself with things like this and will just leave the games with hacekrs. Its so nice when the bad guy gets actualy deffended.