Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alocyte Origins

TruZender

The current Alocytes we have are Loki, Mesa, and Valkyr (from what I've heard) all these frames were basically confirmed to be killed or controlled or etc. at some point. Could it be that the stalker somehow retrieved the corpses and revived them as his own? (Since all we keep are the BPs) Let he hear what you guys think.

We haven't heard anything about the original Loki's death, to my knowledge. I figure they're just warframes like ours, though who's controlling them is anyone's guess.

At the beginning of the Second Dream, Stalker is holding the head of a Loki, which would mean at some point he had to have killed a Loki Warframe.

I mean, this may be how the system works in the future; whenever a player is killed, they don't lose their Warframe (ie, Oro will regenerate a full Warframe once more for its Tenno), but Stalker does gain that killed Warframe to give to his Acolytes, which then use them against us. For every real, tangible victory, they grow more powerful.

Just a theory....though usually my theories are correct. It would explain why only the head is different and why the frame is the same and also their behavior. Thats also why they ask us why we still serve them( THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ALAD V/THE OROKIN.....THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT OUR OPERATOR!!!!!) They are talking to our warframes not to us. From thier point of view our warframes are poor abused slaves who we use for our own battles/benefit. And they too were once used like our frames so thats why they do not want to fight us...they feel bad for our warrames!!!!

The current Alocytes we have are Loki, Mesa, and Valkyr (from what I've heard) all these frames were basically confirmed to be killed or controlled or etc. at some point. Could it be that the stalker somehow retrieved the corpses and revived them as his own? (Since all we keep are the BPs) Let he hear what you guys think.

The other two are Nekros and Limbo. I'd understand if it were Mirage. Alad V states that these are other Tenno who are equally twisted. It makes sense, since Stalker is an Excalibur and he mentions in his codex that there were others like him.

Edited by Arktourus

If all we have stated is true then that means the sentients locked Mirage away. It could be that Stalker Joined Hunhow in order to gather more tenno bodies to build his little Acolyte army. Its possible the Stalker will rebel in the hend but Hunhow will rush to exterminate the threat easily.

Theres still one thing thats uncertain and which I still question, If my thoery is true and these tenno are being surgically altered to being given Their minds/full conciseness back ....who or what gave the stalker his conciseness back in the first place. It couldn't of been the corpus, the grineer they aren't technologically advanced enough to do this, nor would they have a reason to without brainwashing them as weapons. I think this has sentients written all over it using our own warframes against us. They couldn't beat us so they did the most logical thing...they used US to beat US.

Or they could be actual acolytes... like Tenno he influenced into siding with him. They could actually be making the choice on their own you know... their dialogue hints at it pretty strongly.

I don't think so...why would they agree to be beheaded. that frosts helmet/neck does not look...um..erm... Natural to me. Also the stalker beheaded loki in the second dream and by coincidence their is a loki acolyte...but wait guess what the only missing/changed model thing about him is...He has a different head. This hints that that "helmet" is more than a helmet.

my money is on he had  kids......just saying he has been wandering around for a long time......people start settling down.....meets a "special someone".....a "opps" moment happens (or their case "oh crap! again?!!?)......DE sends a admin bulletin that warframe is starting up.....and somone has a midlife crsis.

I don't think so...why would they agree to be beheaded. that frosts helmet/neck does not look...um..erm... Natural to me. Also the stalker beheaded loki in the second dream and by coincidence their is a loki acolyte...but wait guess what the only missing/changed model thing about him is...He has a different head. This hints that that "helmet" is more than a helmet.

??? LOL why would anyone need to be "beheaded"??? Tenno use alternate helmets all the time that means nothing. There's no reason to think that's anything but an alt cosmetic helm. 

There are plenty of Loki's that doesn't mean anything either... besides the quest describes them as being acolytes, not puppets. And what do you mean by "give it's consciousness back"? We don't even know what a Warframe truly is yet. 

There's no reason to believe any of that. They talk as if they are Tenno, the game describes them as being acolytes, which are followers, not puppets. You are way off base here. 

Also it's "acolyte" (which means follower or assistant) not "alocyte". 

Edited by Tesseract7777

This is theorycrafting at its finest and I'm loving with it, as for the post above your post by you MK I'd say its obviously the Sentient's doing (which Is why Stalker might have brought Loki's head seeking the technology to free his brethren.)

That is if he himself is a rogue warframs made rogue by the Sentients and implanted with false memories for this grander plan.

??? LOL why would anyone need to be "beheaded"??? Tenno use alternate helmets all the time that means nothing. There's no reason to think that's anything but an alt cosmetic helm. 

There are plenty of Loki's that doesn't mean anything either... besides the quest describes them as being acolytes, not puppets. And what do you mean by "give it's consciousness back"? We don't even know what a Warframe truly is yet. 

There's no reason to believe any of that. They talk as if they are Tenno, the game describes them as being acolytes, which are followers, not puppets. You are way off base here. 

You need to pick up on clues more(Im not going into a whole argument to teach you how to pick up on clues hidden within cutscenes/plot/lore. You are using logical reasoning when trying to decode and speculate storyline....that doesn't work at all, I've tried.)... Besides this is just a THEORY.

They aren't beheaded warframes. They're a bunch of Tenno who chose to create Stalker helmets for their warframes. And they are Tenno, not operator-less warframes. Stop trying to make living, operator-less warframes a thing. It's not. The only operator-less warframes were infested-controlled, essentially mindless. Stalker's not that, and neither are these. They are Tenno who chose to turn on the Lotus.

Just Like when many others called me crazy when I said we would get umbra and that Umbra was related to stalker...They said I was "way off base" or something along those lines and look...a mount later Stalker walks in with Umbras armor....

You need to pick up on clues more(Im not going into a whole argument to teach you how to pick up on clues hidden within cutscenes/plot/lore. You are using logical reasoning when trying to decode and speculate storyline....that doesn't work at all, I've tried.)... Besides this is just a THEORY.

Lol or maybe you are looking for super subtle clues that aren't even there, and ignoring about 90% of established lore.

They aren't beheaded warframes. They're a bunch of Tenno who chose to create Stalker helmets for their warframes. And they are Tenno, not operator-less warframes. Stop trying to make living, operator-less warframes a thing. It's not. The only operator-less warframes were infested-controlled, essentially mindless. Stalker's not that, and neither are these. They are Tenno who chose to turn on the Lotus.

Eyyy

Lemme join em.

We aren't sure of this yet. It's all up for speculation.