Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Had Me Like

Zandre

so, I read the new event and mods and such and was really excited. then I played around 20 missions and all I got was like 5 body counts 6 of some other mod and a few more mods with 2 or 3 of each. So far, I'm already bored and back to not feeling like playing :/ I feel all mods should have similar drop rates or the drops are limited to to each different enemy type I guess. perhaps the final part of the mission will hold more opportunities to get the mods.

so, I read the new event and mods and such and was really excited. then I played around 20 missions and all I got was like 5 body counts 6 of some other mod and a few more mods with 2 or 3 of each. So far, I'm already bored and back to not feeling like playing :/ I feel all mods should have similar drop rates or the drops are limited to to each different enemy type I guess. perhaps the final part of the mission will hold more opportunities to get the mods.

This is one of those games where you have to want to play. The mods only drop from the acolytes. If you're saying only certain acolytes should drop certain mods, that's already true.

This is one of those games where you have to want to play. The mods only drop from the acolytes. If you're saying only certain acolytes should drop certain mods, that's already true.

actually, thank you for the info, did not realize they have limited drops

You have plenty of time. Since the event started we as a community have only gotten one of the acolytes down by probably not even 5% by now. The other two might be past 1% at this point.

"Week 18 DE update: Steve was seen burning his pink shorts today and Scott spilled all the skittles. Even the devs can't wait so long for a single event to end"

Edited by OroPlushy