The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding The 20 New Mods

BabyBomi

Question

Are any of those even good? (worth the time farming accolytes)

I've gotten 8 catalyzer from mania and I'm about to flip my table.

Think it would be wiser if I core/credit/ducats/resource farm which I need more right now?

Edited by BabyBomi

13 answers to this question

Some are actually good... if we had a free slot ^_^

Many people believe that's how they'll remove/change the damage mod / multishot.

By giving us mods based on headshot / kill / combo multiplier.

It would be amazing, and removing multishot/damage mods of builds would make space for these mods.

I'm just looking at that "melee 90% chance of critical hit from slide attack" and wondering if it'll work in Hysteria... Also looking forward to trying out Argon Scope on my Dread, it might even make the Soma Prime a beast, 200 rounds of red crits..

Got 10/12 so far.

Edit, got the lot now.

Edited by Zilchy

It's mostly meant for those builds where you have few elements like a pure electrical build or a pure fire build.

Instead of adding more damage with other elements, the new mods alow you to make them more powerfull, altough there were mods for that already, but these new ones add more variety.

Many people believe that's how they'll remove/change the damage mod / multishot.

By giving us mods based on headshot / kill / combo multiplier.

It would be amazing, and removing multishot/damage mods of builds would make space for these mods.

If this idea is true, I hope DE won't lock these mods behind an event like they have with other mods. It would upsetting for future players. Granted, they would sell nicely on the open market, but that would just increase their rarity. 

And yes, I realize the previous event mods aren't necessary, but it keeps collectors out of the loop. Not to mention decreases the variety of the game. Who knows, may be I'm just an old gamer complaining about nothing to no-one :p

If this idea is true, I hope DE won't lock these mods behind an event like they have with other mods. It would upsetting for future players. Granted, they would sell nicely on the open market, but that would just increase their rarity. 

And yes, I realize the previous event mods aren't necessary, but it keeps collectors out of the loop. Not to mention decreases the variety of the game. Who knows, may be I'm just an old gamer complaining about nothing to no-one :p

Event locked mods are usually all rare... these are common and unco, i doubt they'll be locked.

Plus we have no idea if acolytes will only be present in this event.

Remember, DE often make event to introduce future game mods & features.