Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Is Now Overpowered

Renathy

Oh god, please grant me the ability to punch people over the Internet.

Like, really?! Do you really want to see everything in this game to become crap? Why not just sit in your liset all day, then you also don't kill anything if that's what your aiming for. Please

Have you tried it with Maim or any other continuous damage ability?

Is it possible the ability is hitting the enemy during spawn before their resistances have kicked in?

That would explain why the Simulor can cause it as well.

Did you post this in the Bugs section but declare a frame OP? If you did, I have no words.

If you didn't and a mod moved it, perhaps they could alter the thread title as well...

Edited by Egg_Chen

So, WoF hitting Acolytes as they spawn makes them promptly leave, but, if they don't take the hit during their appearing animation, they behave normally and take normal damage? That's how I interpret it, and I'll test when I can sign in later.

If that's the case, it's definitely a bug and should be fixed. I think people are just panicking because you said the words "overpowered" and "nerf."

So, WoF hitting Acolytes as they spawn makes them promptly leave, but, if they don't take the hit during their appearing animation, they behave normally and take normal damage? That's how I interpret it, and I'll test when I can sign in later.

If that's the case, it's definitely a bug and should be fixed. I think people are just panicking because you said the words "overpowered" and "nerf."

Yep, that's what has been happening, though not always, it seems. - And I didn't expect such a reaction from the community. It's difficult to nerf a bug, really

You do realize it was a joke. Basically a running gag.

You do realize that alot of people also don't like to hear "ples nerf ember, TOO OP." You do realize that now you look like the guy who made a terrible mistake and is now trying to say: " oh, it was a joke." If you were going to state it as a joke,put a spoiler at the top that says: the nerf thing is a joke. The thing is, many people will take things like this seriously. Still,the matter is. they should not take damage while spawning in.

Well, I'm done with this topic, have a good day

Edited by seniledark

You do realize that alot of people also don't like to hear "ples nerf ember, TOO OP." You do realize that now you look like the guy who made a terrible mistake and is now trying to say: " oh, it was a joke." If you were going to state it as a joke with a spoiler at the top that says: it's a joke. Still,the matter is. they should not take damage while spawning in.

Well, I'm done with this topic, have a good day

That passive-aggressivness, damn. What did the good people of the forums say to you? Nonetheless, stating that a joke is a joke doesn't make it a joke anymore. That's the oldest rule in the book. But really, have you thought about it. Nerfing a bug? Come on, did you even read? Or are you just trying to make conflict happen in every topic that bothers you?

That passive-aggressivness, damn. What did the good people of the forums say to you? Nonetheless, stating that a joke is a joke doesn't make it a joke anymore. That's the oldest rule in the book. But really, have you thought about it. Nerfing a bug? Come on, did you even read? Or are you just trying to make conflict happen in every topic that bothers you?

I was afraid of this.

First: I'm not mad. Second: I said to put spoiler for people who will get aggressive over the smallest word: nerf. Third: I did not realize it was a joke until I saw it was located in the pc beta bugs, I originally opened this thread from the recent topics. Fourth: no topic bothers me unless it is making fun of people, I view every thread in a equal manner and the last thing I want to do is make conflict with others. All this is mostly miscommunication and me not even reading where the thread was located in the forum. Lets just pretend that this never happened and I'm sorry if I came on the wrong foot. 

Edited by seniledark