Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Acolytes Are Just Stalker's Fanboys ?

Zdeadfallout

Ok. Here is a dumb question. I am going to be going away for awhile, so the chances of me missing this event are very high when it comes to Ps4. Are the mods worth it, or should I not worry about them?

Argon barrel looks amazing for the soma prime.

From what I understand they can fall under 3 categories. 1- They woke up from the second dream and decided they no longer wanted to follow the lotus thus stalker brought them together and even though they might not have as much bloodlust against our warframes like stalker does they still follow him since he's stronger than them. 2- They are just like stalker so they follow him [couldn't accept the second dream/went mad] or 3- After waking up from the second dream they went into hiding [reason why we haven't seen them till now] they have begun to come together as another faction while also following stalker in terms of fighting against the lotus. 1 is less hostile while 2 is very hostile and 3 is probably my favorite of theories.

Ok. Here is a dumb question. I am going to be going away for awhile, so the chances of me missing this event are very high when it comes to Ps4. Are the mods worth it, or should I not worry about them?

Some of the mods are really good, but if past events are any indication they'll be added to the game somewhere else after the event finishes. You won't be missing out on them for good.

From what I understand they can fall under 3 categories. 1- They woke up from the second dream and decided they no longer wanted to follow the lotus thus stalker brought them together and even though they might not have as much bloodlust against our warframes like stalker does they still follow him since he's stronger than them. 2- They are just like stalker so they follow him [couldn't accept the second dream/went mad] or 3- After waking up from the second dream they went into hiding [reason why we haven't seen them till now] they have begun to come together as another faction while also following stalker in terms of fighting against the lotus. 1 is less hostile while 2 is very hostile and 3 is probably my favorite of theories.

;-;

Then why couldn't I have made that choice.

If anybody in here has payed attention on Acolyte: Torment's character model. We can see a QUITE good reason why the have joined Stalker order to get revenge on Alad V.

When I noticed the difference I understood what was moving on the mind of that person.

Manism: I have no idea what has driven this one to this condition.

Angst: Probably something about lack of doing stuff or just in general no trust shown to this individual of Valkyr. Can be also that laziness of should do something or lack of motivation to do something.

Torment: Well from the look you can see reason why she became an acolyte. I will tell the reason I think is behind it. Fear of other around the person not accepting this anymore or was in the one of the very situations where this was pushed aside and left out because of being so different. So this decided to hunt for Alad V.

If Stalker is working with space grandpa Hunhow then there is a high probability it isn't 3. He's trying to use Stalker to get rid of the Tenno while trying to get Lotus to join him.

Edited by (PS4)Lowk721

Eh..not necessarily the Acolytes basically went crazy from the truth like Stalker and well I guess they decided to go with Stalkers path and so on.  Sadly I couldn't make that choice >.> I'm the Edgegod so I should've been able to.

Maybe you were too edgy for even the Stalker?

Edited by JOJ650s

If Stalker is working with space grandpa Hunhow then there is a high probability it isn't 3. He's trying to use Stalker to get rid of the Tenno while trying to get Lotus to join him.

Stalker has already severed his ties with Hunhow it seems but I guess I wouldn't put it pass DE to continue the alliance between the two. Also just because someone from your faction is working for someone else doesn't mean they're all working for Hunhow. They could possibly severe their connection to stalker and become an entirely new faction that doesn't agree with killing off warframes even if they share different ideals in how the universe should be shaped [Lotus keeping it balanced and never allowing one faction to become dominate like the Orokin once were and the Acolytes taking a more aggressive approach in killing those who are too influential/have done too many bad things] Especially since DE has stated that they will return later I would assume that in itself will be another quest and I wouldn't be surprised if it's the warframe lore we're missing right now [literally the warframes lore not just the game warframe nah mean?] 

Edited by SirWolfen

These are all the whiners on the forum that keep wanting to betray Lotus.

Follow the lying and maternally neurotic Lotus, or be psychopathic henchmen to Stalker, who Lotus probably screwed up in the first place and just isn't telling us the whole story.  Lame henchmen no matter what. I don't cotton to such Orwellian black and white false dichotomies.

Edited by UrielColtan