Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Afraid That The Rare Event Mods Will Become Unavailable In No Time [Looking At You, Argon Scope]

SamuraiPizza

Question

17 answers to this question

okay here is a tip for you, whenever he is on an interception mission, dont activate the mission till you've killed him. Then if he drops something good, do the mission, if not, abort. doesn't save your damage.

You can do this on all mission types. It slows the kill time, allowing more precise and efficient farming. Most health for the Most rare drops.

Edited by Olivionic_Gearhart

There will still be a chance to get any of the mods once the final part of event shows up.

20 new Event Mods are here, and can be earned as drops from Defeating Acolytes or by playing the bonus final challenger mission.
Edited by -AR.D2

It still feels like mod rarity was totally unnecessary here.

I mean, it all boils down to another dumb RNG. How did I spend the evening? Entering Acolyte missions, butchering them (Valkyr does the job really well), checking the drop and aborting if it's another one I don't need (read: another Hydraulic Crosshairs). Yay, fun!

Except not.

It still feels like mod rarity was totally unnecessary here.

I mean, it all boils down to another dumb RNG. How did I spend the evening? Entering Acolyte missions, butchering them (Valkyr does the job really well), checking the drop and aborting if it's another one I don't need (read: another Hydraulic Crosshairs). Yay, fun!

Except not.

^^YES NERF THE @(*()$ RNG OR MAKE IT SO THAT ONCE YOU HAVE ALL THE OTHER MODS YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET THE OTHER

Why does everyone refer to Torment as a 'he' when it has the body of Mesa? That's weird.

Misery will drop all mods of Angst, Torment, Violence and Mania later on. Argon Scope even has a greatly elevated drop chance (from 2% to ~10%) from Misery.

Yeah, this was datamined. I wouldn't worry about these mods too much, there should be quite a few in circulation during the 'final battle'. 

Check Reddit.

Why does everyone refer to Torment as a 'he' when it has the body of Mesa? That's weird.

Yeah, this was datamined. I wouldn't worry about these mods too much, there should be quite a few in circulation during the 'final battle'. 

That datamined table was removed off Reddit. Leads me to believe something was changed...

okay here is a tip for you, whenever he is on an interception mission, dont activate the mission till you've killed him. Then if he drops something good, do the mission, if not, abort. doesn't save your damage.

You can do this on all mission types. It slows the kill time, allowing more precise and efficient farming. Most health for the Most rare drops.

It does save the damage, I tested it. Attacked the Acolyte, dropped Hydraulic Crosshair, aborted. It added to my Acolyte kill counter.