Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.7.1

[DE]Rebecca

recarguen mi platinum que ya lo cargue hace 72 horas casi y aun no me aparece en mi cuenta...................mande ticket y aun nada....

recharge my platinum upload it already almost 72 hours ago and still do not appear in my account ................... send ticket and still nothing ....

Hotfix 8.0.7.1:

- Fixed issues with Decoy’s ability to distract enemies. The current design is that the AI will give up trying to kill a decoy they cannot reach or damage.

No more moron-farming Xini. Glitching days have come to an end.

Brace yourself, "you destroyed only useful skill in Loki's arsenal, RIP Loki, DEVS MUST DIE" threads are coming. :D

yet no reduced cost of fieldron on supera? 100 samples that are(or seem like) a rare drop

And was the similarly ridiculous fieldron cost for the supra unchanged?

Reduce the cost for making the most powerful weapon in the game? The cost is perfect for the power of the gun.

Brace yourself, "you destroyed only useful skill in Loki's arsenal, RIP Loki, DEVS MUST DIE" threads are coming. :D

Is it ?

I do play loki and farm xini btw...

all xini farming is moron farming

I thought you were going to restore chaining the Slide Flipping but no. This makes me sad.

I dunno mate, it always/still work for me ..

Some guy on the previous update thread, said that you had to hold shift all the time ( which i did as i thought it was the way of doing it since the beginning ;) ).

I dunno if what you mean is doing it in the air because i have to touch the ground between each slide-flip sequence, but i only started like 3 days ago so ... my .2 cents ;)

Edit: Ah and thanks DE, for being so reactive and listening to the community !!

Edited by GJMDarkBoss