The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The Resource Drop Chance Booster Effect - Mod Drop Chance %

(PSN)HyperInfestation

Question

Simple Question - (Probably not a simple answer)?-

Does the Resource Drop Chance Booster effect the chance for an enemy to drop a Mod?

My Assumption and recent experience:    

If it's only based on Math, Then upping the chance for a Resource to drop would in effect Reduce the chance for a Mod to drop.   Typically when I'm farming resource's I go ahead and get both resource boosters. 

But after farming for Vengeful Revenant a few weeks ago and getting nothing but a Ton of Neurodes, I realized I still had both boosters on and pretty much concluded that I was Hindering my efforts for a Mod drop.

Am I correct in this assumption?

9 answers to this question

Simple Question - (Probably not a simple answer)?-

Does the Resource Drop Chance Booster effect the chance for an enemy to drop a Mod?

My Assumption and recent experience:    

If it's only based on Math, Then upping the chance for a Resource to drop would in effect Reduce the chance for a Mod to drop.   Typically when I'm farming resource's I go ahead and get both resource boosters. 

But after farming for Vengeful Revenant a few weeks ago and getting nothing but a Ton of Neurodes, I realized I still had both boosters on and pretty much concluded that I was Hindering my efforts for a Mod drop.

Am I correct in this assumption?

Riplined from General Discussion to Players helping Players.