Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patch 18.5 Information

Zemosu

Question

Probably Wild Kavats or Kela Rework

Totally forgot about Kela rework  in progress, that's some good news.

I doubt that they have the startchart ready before 19...or? Since we haven't seen any progress on devstream about it.

They said in previous devstreams 64-65 I believe, that the new star chart is planned for 18.5(at first it was scheduled for 18. but then postponed for 18.5)

I was wondering if they released other info about it I don't seem to remember anything from the devstream 66-67.

Is 18.5 even going to be a big deal? Seems like major game changing updates wont be coming for a while.

I havent evem heard of anything note worthy being even near done.

I doubt 18.5 and 19 will bring much to the game.

Edited by Hypernaut1

Probably Saryn Prime and new weapons. 

Saryn Prime is still at least a couple weeks out, likely more. Unless I missed it, they haven't give any notice about Trinity Prime Access ending or given a teaser for the next Prime. It's normally a week or two off of those, one week for the notice, and a week after the teaser.  

Is 18.5 even going to be a big deal? Seems like major game changing updates wont be coming for a while.

I havent evem heard of anything note worthy being even near done.

I doubt 18.5 and 19 will bring much to the game.

U18.5 probably not thaaat much, but U19 probably will bring a fair amount. Not U18 levels (from my knowledge) but still respectable.

Saryn Prime is still at least a couple weeks out, likely more. Unless I missed it, they haven't give any notice about Trinity Prime Access ending or given a teaser for the next Prime. It's normally a week or two off of those, one week for the notice, and a week after the teaser.  

SHUS IT THEY SAID JANUARY

Then you know nothing, cause this is only your hope and nothing else. And btw I don´t want to wait at least another 2 weeks for 18.5.

I'm not really that interested towards Saryn anymore after the rework thou, I'm a collector so having her in my inventory for a trophy would be nice! <3

Her Prime version that is.. hahah XD

It will probably contain a fix for all the new mods that have been introduced. Most likely a few nerfs here and there to bring them all within a nice and equal balance as well as fixing all the exploits that one can do with and to them.

But one thing that they will put into the game will be even more weapons and maybe a warframe or archwing/archwing weapon.

Only time will tell~