Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spookederino

surge24

Has anyone else ever gotten the weird flashing pop up thing while sitting in your landing craft? It just flashes between the front of the ship and a figure standing there staring at you. IDK what it is but it really spooked the heck out of me.

I'm not even making this up its this super weird thing that has happened twice already. I'm just sitting there and then the screen goes towards the front of the ship and starts flashing with this image. I asked my friend who also plays Warframe WTF was going on and he said he has never seen that happen. It has happened twice now and I can't find any information on whether this is some kind of easter egg thing or just part of the game.

damnit if it ever happens again I will take a picture of it and make another post on it here. Its really unsettling when it happens though since the person is standing in a dark room and has a weird expression on their face. 

Plus the screen flashes EXTREMELY fast like one of those horror movie type things

fam this is not creepypasta it literally just happened to me twice already. I wouldn't make this S#&$ up for no reason. I posted on 4chan and emailed DE since I am not a fan of anything creepy like that. 4chan said they don't even know what I am talking about so hopefully DE says its some special cutscene S#&$. 

alright so apparently no one knows what I am talking about can I please get a forum mod or someone from the DE to just tell me what this is because I can't play this game until I know that this flashing screen S#&$ is part of the game

Well, I won't say I blindly believe you, but there must be at least a bit of trusting, so, could you describe more the person that you see? is a normal person, is a Warframe, looks grineer, corpus, etc? What were you doing when you saw it?

It's happened to me a few times, it's really fast but my loading screen is pretty laggy I did see some black and white stuff behind the flash maybe a word. Also there's sometimes this weird text written in the corner in some unknown language which is probably intentional

My fellow tenno, he's not joking. I recorded this and posted about it not long ago; a few/several days at this point.

It's obviously a bug, but what's causing this?

Has anyone else ever gotten the weird flashing pop up thing while sitting in your landing craft? It just flashes between the front of the ship and a figure standing there staring at you. IDK what it is but it really spooked the heck out of me.

Edited by zaxiade