Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Debt Endurance ....

SolaireTheSunWalker

The max energy reduction penalizes low/no efficiency builds. That's my only gripe with it.

Would have been better (though probably not currently possible) if the mission set a maximum Power Efficiency of 100%.

Edited by Chroia

Exactly my thoughts.

Giving frames abilities makes this game fun.

Realizing that these abilities are good and making it a "challenge" to take those away in several different means is no fun.

Warframes "gunplay" is not really the selling point.

They've never been good at understanding how to make things challenging while allowing you to still have fun.

Asking for corrupted mod(Fleeting) to be compulsory is asking new MR4 or under player to keep quiet from the event.

Not all of the players has fleeting, or has the 10-30p to buy one from the trade.

I did the mission with a pug that was 3 mr4 excals and pretty crummy weapons. We did 15 no problems, though I did have to rez a few of them (I'm mr12 and was running valk)

They've never been good at understanding how to make things challenging while allowing you to still have fun.

Ya know, I see this complaint pretty much every time they do anything for the game, so I legitimately want to know; what is something you think they could do that would be both challenging and fun?

Man, why always someone comments about using vault mod? Huh tell me? If they mandatory mod can't benefit you enough but you Must equip a corrupted mod to make those frames viable or at least useable how is that not bad design. Maxed streamline offer 30% eff, that mean they only need 75 Energy to use the 4th, 75 cap is reasonable, not 50. I play a lot yet don't like to do vault run, but to play this I must have it or my skill are useless? What vay hek?

Edited by Player.G

I don't find Energy Restriction to be a fun or engaging mission modifier, at all.  One of the things that makes Warframe interesting are all the power interactions.  Taking those away or just forcing people to mod for pure efficiency doesn't add much, imo!

I'm glad different things are being tried, but I'm not a fan of energy restrictions

I did the mission with a pug that was 3 mr4 excals and pretty crummy weapons. We did 15 no problems, though I did have to rez a few of them (I'm mr12 and was running valk)

most of toggle skill are counter to energy reduction, Excalibur is not an example here to say about low MR.

I cleared 15 waves with Excal Prime and 2 other teammates.

Will try to do more; should be possible.

You just need to be very comfortable with whatever frame you wanna use and use CC A LOT.

Knockdowns..Stuns..Finishers..whatever floats your boat

I tried it with an Ash Prime..didn't go that well though.

I cleared 15 waves with Excal Prime and 2 other teammates.

Will try to do more; should be possible.

You just need to be very comfortable with whatever frame you wanna use and use CC A LOT.

Knockdowns..Stuns..Finishers..whatever floats your boat

I tried it with an Ash Prime..didn't go that well though.

50 cap is not comfortable on most frame with maxed streamline, Mr 9 has no way to add more eff but using corrupted mod, which you have to buy it or farm it. But oh no: they don't have money yet time to farm. Btw, reduction to 50 does not stop people from spamming, I can use frost and literally spam 2 to slow them down while my teammates pick up on them, as long as my team has trinity. That's bad design.

50 cap is not comfortable on most frame with maxed streamline, Mr 9 has no way to add more eff but using corrupted mod, which you have to buy it or farm it. But oh no: they don't have money yet time to farm. Btw, reduction to 50 does not stop people from spamming, I can use frost and literally spam 2 to slow them down while my teammates pick up on them, as long as my team has trinity. That's bad design.

An MR9 is considered a veteran in this game. At least it used to.

When update 10 was released with corrupted mods, people sitting on MR8 and MR9 were considered literal gods.

If he has no time to do corrupted mods, he was sitting on Draco for far too long.

There are Orokin Derelicts. Do them and harvest those mods.

In fact I only consider a person below MR 4 to be a newbie.

Edited by fatpig84

An MR9 is considered a veteran in this game. At least it used to.

When update 10 was released with corrupted mods, people sitting on MR8 and MR9 were considered literal gods.

If he has no time to do corrupted mods, he was sitting on Draco for far too long.

There are Orokin Derelicts. Do them and harvest those mods.

In fact I only consider a person below MR 4 to be a newbie.

Dude, are you kidding me? Why the vay hek would you bring an update a year ago and apply it InTO this version of game? Have you even consider RNG? Your argument make me sick, as I sick the world when someone bring up the argument about corrupted mod like you.

Dude, are you kidding me? Why the vay hek would you bring an update a year ago and apply it InTO this version of game? Have you even consider RNG? Your argument make me sick, as I sick the world when someone bring up the argument about corrupted mod like you.

Why not ?

Back in the day, I played a minimum of at least 3 to 5 Orokin derelicts daily.

Most of them are non endless so it is fast.

Every dog eventually has its day, after a mountain of spoiled strikes, i got my useful mods.

This isn't the first time they've done the 50 energy limit thing. This was actualy the easyest one of the lot for me, despite having to babysit alad like a toddler with adhd near a freeway during rushhour.

What anoys me the most is that we're still stuck with the "limit the very thing that makes this game unique to other shooters and add more bullet sponge" difficulty mindset.

They realy need to get this "the players are to powerfull, we cant allow them to use their powers too much cause it makes things too easy." idea out of their head.

Isnt there a way to actualy promote us using our powers to complete a challange that would otherwise be hard to do!

I dow mean like "press 4 to kill them effectively" but like;

Tenno 1 uses his mobility to activate pads.

The pads change the lvl envioroment to make Tenno 2 use his ability to better effect. (flood the room so frost can freeze the floor, or volt can electrivy it)

And makimg it ao that many frame combinations can work this way effectively to complete the objective.

That kind if tactical stuff you know, cause it's a TACTICAL allert, not a "make a 4 man cheese build team breeze through to the rewards" allert.

There's a reason why people like to 4 man as long as they can survival.

Its not for the bullet sponges,not for the loot, but to test themselfs, their understanding of the frames pro's and con's, and test out frame combinations in teamwork.

I like that idea. Or the devs could easily just have the shadows and the acolytes be immune to most warframe abilities like the Stalker, eliminating "Press 4 to Win." This eliminates quite a lot of the offensive moves and starts making support moves like Bullet Attractor, War Cry, Roar, etc. far more useful for this sort of thing. They had slightly the right idea, considering how much I used Shield Polarity in this mission to keep everybody's shields up, but they can do better than just dropping our energy to 50 at max. *sips tea*

Edited by RyuDragnier

I like that idea. Or the devs could easily just have the shadows and the acolytes be immune to most warframe abilities like the Stalker, eliminating "Press 4 to Win." This eliminates quite a lot of the offensive moves and starts making support moves like Bullet Attractor, War Cry, Roar, etc. far more useful for this sort of thing. They had slightly the right idea, considering how much I used Shield Polarity in this mission to keep everybody's shields up, but they can do better than just dropping our energy to 50 at max. *sips tea*

*sip pure water*

Just make those acolytes immune to hard CC then thing are set. Frost + FE = here come the bravlanche.

I don't have any corrupted mods.

The only efficiency mod I have on is maxed streamline. No primed mods either.

I just have Steel Fiber, Vitality, Rage, Flow,Continuity, Streamline, Stretch, Intensify, Power Drift and Steel Charge; all maxed out except Steel Fiber which is one point away.

I had Life Strike on my Dragon Nikana too.

It wasn't easy but it didn't feel impossible either.

I still think if younare comfortable with your frame, that 50 cap should be ok. I have done sorties with a 75 energy cap using my Excal or no melee (so no life strike and melee mods) sorties too. It's possible; hard maybe but A LOT of CC goes a long way.

That's why if I see an Excalibro E-spamming..I know they most likely won't go a long way in a sortie.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

I ran the mission as Mirage with 3 PUGs (Atlas, EV Trin and another) and we went 15 waves very quickly (small map).

The only minor challenge was Misery in the end.

I later ran the mission with clan mates and 1-2 PUGs. These missions were similar, but with a few differences.

1. Large map was more difficult because it allowed you to get damaged from distant enemies (had to close to synoid simulor or melee range)

2. No EV TrIn.  ran out of energy once or twice (using 2 & 4 ability on top of 1 & 3) and had to wait til orbs dropped (didn't use pads)

3. got sniped a few times if standing still (reviving) took very little damage otherwise, as long as I kept running around and didn't stand in one place.

4. The Pugs were often low damage dealing (1-12 % max.) and reviving was often needed.

It was nice that you could do 5 waves, leave and repeat, so the mission was do-able by any level of players.

You just had to select good combination of frames and weapons, killing fast was key on an easy, quick completion.

I found it not too hard. Max efficiency Nova, Zenurik Energy Regen. Was able to spam the damage enhancing and enemy slowing M Prime all over the place. Once you know what you need to do, you just have to plan for it. Sure, some people might not have the weapons or mods to do it, but it's not like this event is advertised as a newbie event.

My only complaint is that I had to go to the wiki to find out the energy reduction is specifically to 50, and not by 66%. Would have saved me going in with a flow.