Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor Just Got His First Kubrow

VoiceActingNinja

Question

"Yes, Tenno. You heard right.

I got my first Kubrow today.

It's a girl.

I named her Liz, in tribute to the Lizards.

The ones that died.

Well, at least the ones that I killed."

Here's a tweet I posted with a picture! https://twitter.com/LucasTheVANinja/status/694057235245318144

And before you ask, NO... this is NOT a part of the storyline of Tyl's. I'm just excited to be learning more about how to play Warframe and wanted to share a funny (true!) story about getting my first Kubrow. Thanks to Supernatural3 and FoxyLove for helping me to learn a lot more about how to play the game!

- Lucas Schuneman

Voice of Nef Anyo/Tyl Regor

16 answers to this question

Will you continue in this naming tradition, and name the next ones Leech and Bloody Worm?

Err... how do you abbreviate Leech and Bloody Worm?

Lech? Blorm?

That would be fun to have a team of Kubrow all with innocent names, that all stem back to insults to the Tenno.

Definitely something Tyl would do.

Nice name for your first kubrow. Like someone else said already, you should name your future pets Tenno insults. Hope the dog grows up to be big and beefy.

I think it is so awesome that you are playing the game. How does it feel when you face off Tyl Regor in game?

Nice name for your first kubrow. Like someone else said already, you should name your future pets Tenno insults. Hope the dog grows up to be big and beefy.

I think it is so awesome that you are playing the game. How does it feel when you face off Tyl Regor in game?

Haven't faced off with Tyl yet, need to make my Archwing first!