The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Good Way To Farm For Ash Parts From Manics?

(XBOX)XxxXnoodleXxxX

Question

11 answers to this question

The Law of Retribution spawns a lot of Manics. It's kinda weird, but that is the best way to farm Ash. Otherwise, Grineer Survivals starting at like level 15+ seem to spawn a Manic around the 10 or 15 minute mark.

Ash is definitely a bit more annoying to get now.

Regor summons Drekar Manics, and I believe the ash parts only drop from the normal variety. The Regor fight won't help you at all with this.

>_< Really?

So then I have to try and get a raid group? Either that or run Cassini over and over again and hope one spawns? Man, I've run Cassini about 40 times and never had one spawn...

Edited by (XB1)XxxXnoodleXxxX

>_< Really?

So then I have to try and get a raid group? Either that or run Cassini over and over again and hope one spawns? Man, I've run Cassini about 40 times and never had one spawn...

Run it 15 minutes I believe that's about the time when 1 should spawn.

Seriously, invest the effort into getting into raiding regularly.  Tons of credits, boosters, the best shot at Brakk, and if you're into Ash, you're going to want Trickery eventually.  Plus, since 4CP and massive cc is pretty normal, manics become this slow blind thing that gets one shotted amidst your cackling glee.

that is great if you play at a time when there is enough people on to put together a raid. But according to wiki and everything else i can find, you should be able to get manics solo. if this is not the case any more then they should post that. also this would make it then easier to get ash prime then ash.